Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PewDiePie. Rich. Famous. Has a hot girlfriend. Is as annoying as ****. That's all I have to say. :lol

View attachment 149448

I've never heard of him. Should I leave it that way or type his name into the YouTube search engine?

Hmm, the thing is that I'll never be able to un-see his videos. Unless I develop a crack cocaine habit or something. That could work! :peace

So what exactly does this creature do in his vids, YankeesFanboy?

If you've ever filmed yourself in front of a camera and put it up online, you're an attention whore.

Last edited:
Get some fishing hooks and stick them right into your eyeballs, it will be far less painful.. ;)

OK, well I trust you, Matt. & I did just as you suggested & stuck a couple of fishing hooks into my eyeballs & I'll be honest with you, it hurt. I mean, it hurt a lot & I am in real agony here. Plus, I'm having trouble typing because some kind of puss-blood mixture is pouring out & im strooglin to see tha keybaord.

So, if viewing his vids is more painful than this excruciating pain then I don't think I'll bother. Thanks for the heads up. :monkey2

I've never heard of him. Should I leave it that way or type his name into the YouTube search engine?

Hmm, the thing is that I'll never be able to un-see his videos. Unless I develop a crack cocaine habit or something. That could work! :peace

So what exactly does this creature do in his vids, YankeesFanboy?

I'll save you the trouble. PewDiePie may be worth upwards of $10 million thanks to his YouTube channel and other income streams. He plays videogames and comments on them for a living.

Comments is being generous. He usually hoots, hollers, screams and makes high-pitched, weird, annoying noises. If you're 11 years old, he is HILARIOUS.

Out of sheer curiosity, I watched about a minute of one of his vids. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

I'll save you the trouble. PewDiePie may be worth upwards of $10 million thanks to his YouTube channel and other income streams. He plays videogames and comments on them for a living. If you're 11 years old, he is HILARIOUS.

Man, I wish you'd posted this earlier. It would've saved me one hell of a laundry bill.

PewDiePie. Rich. Famous. Has a hot girlfriend. Is as annoying as ****. That's all I have to say. :lol

View attachment 149448

I'll save you the trouble. PewDiePie may be worth upwards of $10 million thanks to his YouTube channel and other income streams. He plays videogames and comments on them for a living.

Comments is being generous. He usually hoots, hollers, screams and makes high-pitched, weird, annoying noises. If you're 11 years old, he is HILARIOUS.

Out of sheer curiosity, I watched about a minute of one of his vids. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

the only reason that screeching PewDiePie creature got famous was because he moved around different countries and that gave him a lot more exposure than most people get

he got exposed to more people and that led to a bigger audience

if you want to make it big like him then you would have to upload your videos from 3 different countries

the only reason that screeching PewDiePie creature got famous was because he moved around different countries and that gave him a lot more exposure than most people get

he got exposed to more people and that led to a bigger audience

if you want to make it big like him then you would have to upload your videos from 3 different countries

That sounds like...work. :lol

Is it all worth it? Maybe....

cutiepie.jpg

Back