Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw those spoiler tags posted earlier...

gangnam-style-didn't-read-lol.gif
Lmfao Snoop that gif is hilarious as all hell

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I know that this has been touched upon before in this thread but just why the hell, in these reaction vids, are people jumping when John Boyega pops up on screen at the start of the trailer? These people must be of a very nervous disposition & I'd hate to see what they're like watching John Carpenter's Halloween for the first time, lol.

i think it's like those online scary jump videos you see online, it's the fact that the guy is so close to the camera and that no one suspects it

f746890aec3ad78c64feb36e0f770e92-scared2.gif

Well Matt, I have so little faith in this being good that I'm gladly reading every spoiler I see for it. & so far, I have no regrets.

Fair enough lol. I have low expectations of this since the trailer. But even so, there has only been three of these in my life time (Hard for me to believe too, 1986) So I am going to savor it and try to avoid all plot lines etc. I hate cinemas, nothing kills a movie for me like the sound of people crunching and slurping, so I'll be waiting for the Blu ray.

Fair enough lol. I have low expectations of this since the trailer. But even so, there has only been three of these in my life time (Hard for me to believe too, 1986) So I am going to savor it and try to avoid all plot lines etc. I hate cinemas, nothing kills a movie for me like the sound of people crunching and slurping, so I'll be waiting for the Blu ray.

Eek! Sincere good luck avoiding major spoilers for 6 months or so after it's cinema release. Especially if this film has an Empire Strikes Back sized one. :panic:

since when are rumors and speculation spoilers? people can't be coming to this thread simply for parody trailers and self - filmed reactions!

I know that this has been touched upon before in this thread but just why the hell, in these reaction vids, are people jumping when John Boyega pops up on screen at the start of the trailer? These people must be of a very nervous disposition & I'd hate to see what they're like watching John Carpenter's Halloween for the first time, lol.

What I want to know is why anyone would film their reactions to a movie trailer. Unless you're famous (YouTube fame doesn't count) or a really good-looking chick, who gives a ****?

What I want to know is why anyone would film their reactions to a movie trailer. Unless you're famous (YouTube fame doesn't count) or a really good-looking chick, who gives a ****?

Have you seen some of the complete arses who actually are famous YouTube personalities though. Cough-SamPepper-cough! I only heard about that jackhole on Channel 4 News recently.

People are loved on there just for being complete & utter dicks & have little to no shame. Most of these reaction vids are pretty embarrassing, to say the least.

Have you seen some of the complete arses who actually are famous YouTube personalities though. Cough-SamPepper-cough! I only heard about that jackhole on Channel 4 News recently.

People are loved on there just for being complete & utter dicks & have little to no shame. Most of these reaction vids are pretty embarrassing, to say the least.

PewDiePie. Rich. Famous. Has a hot girlfriend. Is as annoying as ****. That's all I have to say. :lol

Marzia_Girlfriend_Versus_Boyfriend.jpg

Back