Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anakin-skywalker-568251.jpg

Because Jar Jar wasn't the main character around whom the entire saga revolved. It didn't matter that he was annoying. It mattered that Darth Vader was.

Last edited:
I could come up with better names sitting on the can splicing together from a people magazine.

WORST STAR WARS NAMES EVER... - COMIC BOOK GUY

If the PT had to be made, George should've skipped Anakin as a little boy, trade negotiations, Jar Jar, Kid Boba and Midi-chlorians. Already so much better.

I can just imagine GL sitting in a room with Rick McCallum,McCallum asks him, "So, the story is great, what made you think of Trade Negotiations as the catalyst for the film?"

GL : "Well, you know kids nowadays, they just love politics and C-SPAN."

RM : "Brilliant!"

GL : "Just giving the fans what they want"

RM : "What about Jar Jar?"

GL : "Well, Jett was watching Teletubbies, which instantly got my creative juices flowing, and I decided to go to the essence of what they were and distill them down to one character."

RM : "Genius!"

GL : As far as Midichlorians go, well kids are so grounded today, I was trying to think of a way to take all the magic out of the movies."

RM : "Your a God. George"

The board does discourage posts about religion and politics. Posts to that effect aren't deleted automatically as a matter of policy, but they often will be if someone gets offended and reports a post, if they lead to unnecessarily dramatic squabbles (this happens most of the time), or if the moderation team just wants to prevent something from getting out of hand. Best not to post anything about that at all if you don't like having posts deleted.

Yeah, fair enough karamazov. Back when this all happened I never quite understood your funny Simpsons GIF showing Homer backing away through the bushes. Now, of course, that GIF makes perfect sense, buddy. :doh

Back