Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might be the only one here who actually likes the new droid design. Would be cool to see a figure made of this with a head that floats due to opposing magnetic force.

It's true. We don't serve his kind here. He'll have to wait outside in the collectibles discussion sections, we don't want him here.....actually best steer clear of the collectibles sections aswell. :D

There are people who don't like little soccer droid?

1418878067274.gif

They must hate babies, puppies and kitties too.

As long as the droid isn't just a rolling head and has no "obnoxious humor" as the main trait...
Yeah, we'll see.

I love the little rolling testicle in that trailer shot. I reserve judgement though until I see BB in the rest of the movie. One thing for sure it's going to be under a lot of Christmas trees this time next year.

Guess I'll pack up my positivity and optimism and move on.

Oh Hell No.....

I'm Back, I just came from the Star Wars 1:6 threads and people were complaining about eyebrow hair looking to coarse, Trevor sculpts trumping HT sculpts, posting before and after photoshop pic of how to correct the most minute details on characters faces....

I can't do it, the minutiae, the complaining.... it's bedlam!

Please, someone complain about Saber Cross guards or who should die on Walking Dead, i can't ake that other thread...

It's scary in there!

I actually forgot how bad the HT threads are. I usually go in when specs and pics hit and then I don't look back until in-hand pics show up. Although I do stop by at about three months in if there's a good "price of oil" debate. I'm a sucker for the classics.

Back