Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually forgot how bad the HT threads are. I usually go in when specs and pics hit and then I don't look back until in-hand pics show up. Although I do stop by at about three months in if there's a good "price of oil" debate. I'm a sucker for the classics.

Thanks for the rep man. Truth be told I'm guilty of anything you draw attention to but I found it funny the way you did sir.

**waits for someone to comment about the amount of green screen seen in the background of new JJ "force for change" charity video**

Did you guys see all the green screen in Abrams Force for Change video? My god!

Not bragging, but I won Force for Change. I got to meet Peter Mayhew. I visited his dressing room, where he modeled the Chewie costume for me. I gotta say (blushes), the walking carpet DEFINITELY matches the drapes.

petermayhew.jpg

Not bragging, but I won Force for Change. I got to meet Peter Mayhew. I visited his dressing room, where he modeled the Chewie costume for me. I gotta say (blushes), the walking carpet DEFINITELY matches the drapes.

View attachment 153051

Awesome; when was this? was Mayhew able to walk without a cane? heard about his knee surgery but curious how it went....

Was that the new costume? did it look dead on to the OT Chewie? Lucky son-of-a-gun

Back