Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be surprised if this film lives up to expectations of Star Wars fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luke Skywalker probably won't :horror :lol

8Gz9JjG.jpg

(Flash set photo)

I'm expecting something FAR better than the PT. Nuff said
JJ knows they are horrible and seems to have tried everything to get away from any reminder of them- HOWEVER the first trailer looks meh huge time

Imagine how guarded they must have to be when the prequels come up. Not like anyone can just openly come out and say that they were crap.

Arnold pooping on his own legacy is his business.

The big three have yet to show us either way, "I say patience".

(hey.. master Ewan quotes are allowable.. :lol)

After seeing Ah-nuld in those Genisys trailers, watching Luke, Leia and Han on the big screen again doesn't seem so appealing anymore. :(

Yeah, especially Han Solo, he was the cool guy and now he's...old and grumpy looking :lol Still, they're "humans" so aging is to be expected, but with Uncle Bob, that just makes no sense and tough to buy, as a fan of the first 2 films. (I also like t3...shhh)

Yeah, especially Han Solo, he was the cool guy and now he's...old and grumpy looking :lol Still, they're "humans" so aging is to be expected, but with Uncle Bob, that just makes no sense and tough to buy, as a fan of the first 2 films. (I also like t3...shhh)

Well, he is covered in human flesh. Its not that hard to believe that outer layer ages while the machine underneath doesn't so much. I don't know why people are finding it so hard to believe Arnold could still play a Terminator. He's just been a Terminator that has been activated for a long, long time. Its not the typical one that dies in just a few days like all of the others :lol

It would have been easier to use Ahnuld in the future sequences of T:G as a human character who had been genetically sampled by Skynet. His age would not matter and his appearance would work within continuity of the first two films (three if you go with the theatrical cut of T3:JD)

(I also like t3...shhh)

I was once like you. But after a recent viewing of T3, I may have to reconsider. :lol

T3 and Superman Returns are a lot alike to me. After growing up with the classics, I was excited to see both when they were in theaters. While I soured on Returns fairly quickly, it's taken over a decade for the same to happen with T3.

In other words, I hope I don't reject Old Luke, Leia and Han the way the Newborn rejected its mother in Resurrection. :lol

Back