Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldn't be surprised if the poster was the genesis of the idea... even if subconsciously...

Maybe it's because the prequels left such a bad taste in my mouth, or maybe it's because the last JJ Abrams film I saw was Star Trek Into Plothole, but I just can't get excited about this.

If it's good it'll be a nice surprise, I guess.

As regards plotholes I'll endeavour to be more tolerant here than I was with STID (such a dirty-seeming but justified abbreviation) because even the classic originals have some pretty serious ones.

Maybe it's because the prequels left such a bad taste in my mouth, or maybe it's because the last JJ Abrams film I saw was Star Trek Into Plothole, but I just can't get excited about this.

Me neither, but I want to give it the benefit of the doubt

As regards plotholes I'll endeavour to be more tolerant here than I was with STID (such a dirty-seeming but justified abbreviation) because even the classic originals have some pretty serious ones.

Into Plothole? :lol

u11ZyOz.gif

Why did that get taken down, its from a PG-13 Dan Aykroyd movie :lol

Damn, mods getting extremely sensitive these day.

:chillpill:

Back