Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he is covered in human flesh. Its not that hard to believe that outer layer ages while the machine underneath doesn't so much. I don't know why people are finding it so hard to believe Arnold could still play a Terminator. He's just been a Terminator that has been activated for a long, long time. Its not the typical one that dies in just a few days like all of the others :lol

Well, I guess if I can buy that an advance computer system took over the world and sent a 6'1'' , flatfooted, bodybuilder robot with an Austrian/German accent to blend in ...in California, and kill the mother of the future savior of the human race, who hasn't been born because his father is also a time traveler from the future, then I guess some old saggy skin shouldn't be a problem.

I was once like you. But after a recent viewing of T3, I may have to reconsider. :lol

T3 and Superman Returns are a lot alike to me. After growing up with the classics, I was excited to see both when they were in theaters. While I soured on Returns fairly quickly, it's taken over a decade for the same to happen with T3.

In other words, I hope I don't reject Old Luke, Leia and Han the way the Newborn rejected its mother in Resurrection. :lol

Hey, I saw the first season of Resurrection! :hi5: Anyway, when T3 came out I was so excited! I went to see the film with my dad and my brother, and even before it came out I bought all the T3 McFarlane figures, which I still own, and all the magazines focusing on T3. I knew T3 wasn't going to be as good as T2, but I was just happy to see the Terminator back and hoping that the film didn't have any Kung fu/Matrix style fighting in it or slow motion, which was the popular thing to do in the early 2000's.

Yeah, the humor sucked, John Connor sucked, the T 800 costume sucked, the villain sucked in comparison to T1 and T2, and it had unnecessary CGI, but it was entertaining enough and it had a few Terminator moments. I look at T3 as an alternate timeline like the fake 1985 from BTTF where Biff is rich and powerful. That same hellish nightmare where Biff is king, that's where T3 takes place. T3 is still entertaining though, just not as a continuation of the T2 timeline.

Well, I guess if I can buy that an advance computer system took over the world and sent a 6'1'' , flatfooted, bodybuilder robot with an Austrian/German accent to blend in ...in California, and kill the mother of the future savior of the human race, who hasn't been born because his father is also a time traveler from the future, then I guess some old saggy skin shouldn't be a problem.

:lol

:lol

(...and A-Dev Terminatorises another thread.. amazing power you got there man..!)

:lol I did actually forget what thread I had clicked on. I didn't even bring it up this time. Merely my presence was enough.

I mentioned that when they were first announced. Luke as old Jedi Master may be easier to swallow the old Han and Leia.......yikes.

You're not the only one. I don't care what they did in the OT, aside from Luke, if Han & Leia have too much screen time this may be bad. :)

Moving the film's release date was first reported a few days ago, but I'm just now hearing of it. Forgive me if it's "old news."

Disney is reportedly taking Abrams’ request very seriously and is looking at a possible summer release. This would put Star Wars up against other giant franchise releases, namely Jurassic World and Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron.

Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Watched ESB again.

I can't believe that we haven't seen any footage of Han Solo sitting in the cockpit of the Falcon since, "There's nothing to worry about, we go way back, Lando and me." :monkey2

Bring on TFA! Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Watched ESB again.

I can't believe that we haven't seen any footage of Han Solo sitting in the cockpit of the Falcon since, "There's nothing to worry about, we go way back, Lando and me." :monkey2

Bring on TFA! Can't. Freaking. Wait.

I never thought of that. Huh.

Also, 'TFA', I still more associate that with Captain America than this.

Wow, I never thought about that one. After SW comes out, people will never associate "TWS" with CA...I don't think they do now :lol It's like "The Terminator" and Deathtroke...thanks a lot James Cameron :lol

Every time I see that, I automatically say The First Avenger in my head:rotfl

Wow, I never thought about that one. After SW comes out, people will never associate "TWS" with CA...I don't think they do now

Why would Star Wars make people stop abbreviating The Winter Soldier? Is Episode 8 going to be called The Wookiee Strikes or something? :monkey3

Back