Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Rory.

The film isn't called, The Force Traumatizes.. :lol

Joking aside, everything we have heard and seen so far suggests a pretty dark Star Wars Movie. This latest *leak* reinforces that. I wonder where they are gonna get their levity from. BB8 is the only "fun" thing we have seen?

Never mind.. I just caught what Rory was talking about in the HT Chewie thread funnily enough. :lol

Wha? I posted it above in spoilers. :lol Anyway, the script "leak" has been repeated ad nauseum around the net for a while. But not with these details, and allegedly this new detailed version has been backed up by crew who said it was shot in UK. As with all this stuff... *allegedly*. If these specifics are true, I may need a stiff drink before and after seeing the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Yeah, knowing Disney there is gonna have to be a kid made an orphan in this film. I imagine either Han, Luke or Leia will die in this film. I think Luke is the least likely and Han the most likely.
I really want Leia to have a real purpose in this film. She's got to have Jedi powers. I always remember watching the original films and thinking that women couldn't be Jedi's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, knowing Disney there is gonna have to be a kid made an orphan in this film. I imagine either Han, Luke or Leia will die in this film. I think Luke is the least likely and Han the most likely.
I really want Leia to have a real purpose in this film. She's got to have Jedi powers. I always remember watching the original films and thinking that women couldn't be Jedi's.

I think Harrison Ford said in an interview that he would come back to do this film only if they kill off Han.

I think Harrison Ford said in an interview that he would come back to do this film only if they kill off Han.

Haha really? Well then I guess it won't be too big a surprise if it happens.

I was surprised Ford agreed to come back considering his return to Indy wasn't a great success.

Spoiler Spoiler:

DYem3.jpg

:lecture

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back