Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do people expect Han to be like though? I mean we're talking about a man more than 30 years older. He would seem a little ridiculous bring the same scoundrel he was in the original films at his age.

Luke is the only one I really see fitting in as an old, wise Jedi, much like Obi-Wan was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Setting: Tattooine Bar. It's a bustling scene with varying elements both alien and terrestrial. A lone figure cloaked in a black-hooded cape slowly walks into the bar. Out of his left hand he reveals a light saber. The figure turns the light saber on, revealing a light sword with two small lights bounding out horizontally.
The hooded figure removes his hood. It's Astronaut Jones!
All the people in the bar stop their conversations and look towards Astronaut Jones, waiting for him to strike.
Astronaut Jones exclaims, "I'm gettin' everyone pregnant tonight!"

tumblr_inline_mt0ncg2UAx1qz4rgp.gif

Setting: Tattooine Bar. It's a bustling scene with varying elements both alien and terrestrial. A lone figure cloaked in a black-hooded cape slowly walks into the bar. Out of his left hand he reveals a light saber. The figure turns the light saber on, revealing a light sword with two small lights bounding out horizontally.
The hooded figure removes his hood. It's Astronaut Jones!
All the people in the bar stop their conversations and look towards Astronaut Jones, waiting for him to strike.
Astronaut Jones exclaims, "I'm gettin' everyone pregnant tonight!"

tumblr_inline_mt0ncg2UAx1qz4rgp.gif

You, sir, win the internet!

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: Opening Sequence Details Revealed?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Luke Skywalker (only a few minutes of screen time?)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Luke in this for 2 seconds? sounds like this thing is for 'on demand' home viewing watch only....

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: Opening Sequence Details Revealed?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Luke Skywalker (only a few minutes of screen time?)

Spoiler Spoiler:

VAkDU5H.jpg

:rolleyes2

If there's only a few seconds of Luke I'll skip it.
Seeing Mark Hamill being a bad ass mentor is the only reason for me to be slightly excited for this film.

IF it's true, i can only see it as being a stepping stone to a much larger role in EP8. But, huge grain of salt.

I don't give a **** about the new characters. Gimme all OT characters.

the times they are a changin :D

You will have to wait until they start using look-a-like synthetics in movies to get the Episode 7 you want :lol and then you can actually have living collectibles and make your own Star Wars, exactly how you want it

Back