Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've gone from the eyes being too large in the 'Game Of Death' release, to the eyes being too small in the 'Black Label' tease, on what is basically the same sculpt :lol

69464edegw1dtwbmldkwmj.jpg

We've gone from the eyes being too large in the 'Game Of Death' release, to the eyes being too small in the 'Black Label' tease, on what is basically the same sculpt :lol

69464edegw1dtwbmldkwmj.jpg

they had the original proto with sculpted eyes and it was perfect dont make any sence creating this slightly off version

I don't think this has been modified from the GoD prototype at all. I think its just the slight change in angles between various picks.

Now the Game of Death figure definately has some huge ass eyes. It throws the likeness down an entire notch. You have to position the eyes specifically to the corner to make the eyes seem a smidge smaller to make him look acceptable.

This sculpt I can accept. Yeah the eyes are little small, but its like hes squinting, focusing on his target, and about to unleash a flurry of whoop ass to his opponent. I like it.

It's a new head sculpt by Enterbay's new sculptor "Schuderia" or whatever he's calling himself.
The head sculpt looks different than the earlier YJ sculpt. I wished Enterbay would have just worked harder and just released the original YJ head sculpt without the adjustable eyes. I liked that sculpt and that was what Enterbay promise to send out to customers who pre-ordered the set at the BeiJing show, as well as a few lucky customers in Hong Kong which went to pick up their order the first day.

It's a new head sculpt by Enterbay's new sculptor "Schuderia" or whatever he's calling himself.
The head sculpt looks different than the earlier YJ sculpt.

Is that confirmed? Looks exactly the same to me (and everyone else I think) on this thread. Not sure I believe Enterbay....
While all Bruce Lee sculpts look similar (obviously), I've never seen two seperate ones that look like they're the same work. Even each Arnie Kim sculpt looks clearly distinct.

I guess its possible with all the sculpts out there, two would eventually look the same ...but is seems a little suspricous in this instance....

Now the Game of Death figure definately has some huge ass eyes. It throws the likeness down an entire notch. You have to position the eyes specifically to the corner to make the eyes seem a smidge smaller to make him look acceptable.

This sculpt I can accept. Yeah the eyes are little small, but its like hes squinting, focusing on his target, and about to unleash a flurry of whoop ass to his opponent. I like it.

in his kungfu pants i agree,but in the jeans it comes with as its a ''CASUAL'' BL according to bill,doesnt quite work for me

Is that confirmed? Looks exactly the same to me (and everyone else I think) on this thread. Not sure I believe Enterbay....
While all Bruce Lee sculpts look similar (obviously), I've never seen two seperate ones that look like they're the same work. Even each Arnie Kim sculpt looks clearly distinct.

I guess its possible with all the sculpts out there, two would eventually look the same ...but is seems a little suspricous in this instance....

It was on Enterbay Bill's Facebook and Weibo. This guy does not bother announcing anything professionally which I advised him many times to do so.

This is what he said on Facebook regarding the body sculpt and the costume this statue comes with:

Enterbay Bill these are 1/6 scale statue, a perfect presentation of Bruce's body, and these are the original shape of the RM-X rubber body

Enterbay Bill it will be a casual wear with blue jeans , the necklace is not on it yet

And when I asked who was the sculptor behind the Black Label series

Enterbay Bill Sculpted by YJ and Scuderia, Remember their names~

Enterbay Bill this is a newly sculpt, not reuse the same head sculpt from GOD

It was on Enterbay Bill's Facebook and Weibo. This guy does not bother announcing anything professionally which I advised him many times to do so.

This is what he said on Facebook regarding the body sculpt and the costume this statue comes with:

Enterbay Bill these are 1/6 scale statue, a perfect presentation of Bruce's body, and these are the original shape of the RM-X rubber body

Enterbay Bill it will be a casual wear with blue jeans , the necklace is not on it yet

And when I asked who was the sculptor behind the Black Label series

Enterbay Bill Sculpted by YJ and Scuderia, Remember their names~

Enterbay Bill this is a newly sculpt, not reuse the same head sculpt from GOD

Thanks for the info.

....not sure I believe him here but that is interesting...

I'm expecting official photos soon. It shouldn't take so long when there's already teaser pic taken from factory samples.

However, Bill released a teaser pic of the upcoming 1/4 Batman. So either we'll be seeing pics of Batman soon or BL BL.

EB did state that the Black Label line would be priced competitively.below there figure prices. but the statement was some time ago lol

Back