Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yer forgot about that,HD1002 1003 comes moulded with his kung fu shoes :slap hope this is not moulded shoe spoil the looks a bit :)

dont mind if they are kung fu style moulded shoes.i'd stick a pair of kung fu pants on him..that stare wont go with a casual jeans look IMHO.

woooo what happen no reveal . haha zen like patience Bruce lee fans have, yer what happen ? oh well gaves us time to save up!!^_<

I've seen that product before Chris. I was thinking of buying it, but not for a BL figure. I was thinking more of a custom figure of a random fan or something with the t shirt on. But didn't get around to it :D

So is Bill sulking that everyone wasn't exciting about his black label premium spare parts release ?

What happened to the full reveal and preorder ?

Last edited:
will still have it if it's CHEAP. i can see EB selling just the body on it's own also.BL fans would buy it without doubt.it all comes down to price..shame really really looked forward to this but feel kinda let down by what is really an ''upgraded'' RM-X in statue form

well it comes down to price for me. 1/6 statue thats basicly a full mould of the RM-X with a slightly altered promo sculpt is $150 tops.the RM-X set is $77 so double that and sounds about right

Back