Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think EnterbayBill has the same mindset as me here:

Completely lost interest and forgotten about it

i've not lost interest,but awaiting the cost of the statue.if its priced cheap enough i will get it.

BL-1 Bruce Lee official announcement next Wednesday!

600314_470082749671225_715714448_n.jpg

You forgot to mention that the official announcement for BL01 Bruce Lee statue is this Wednesday. This statue will be available for sale on July 20th.

haha still teasing us, thing was suppose to revealed weeks ago :lol am like Chris if priced keenly will add this to collection .^^ as i dont have God BTS fig am little keen to be get this with the sculpt ,(better if eyes bigger: lol ) but wow wouldn,t it be more special if EB had given us a 1/4 statue of GOD fig instead, since there no GOD statue!! think more interest and better sale too. maybe they will make this happen in future. :D

haha still teasing us, thing was suppose to revealed weeks ago :lol am like Chris if priced keenly will add this to collection .^^ as i dont have God BTS fig am little keen to be get this with the sculpt ,(better if eyes bigger: lol ) but wow wouldn,t it be more special if EB had given us a 1/4 statue of GOD fig instead, since there no GOD statue!! think more interest and better sale too. maybe they will make this happen in future. :D

Don't you think it will eventually come to that?

Fist of Fury will be the first 1/4, but thats because HD-1 / 2 / 3 was already ETD and WOD. Since there last Bruce Lee release was already GOD, they went with FOF. But GOD will probably be the next 1/4 scale, then it will go back to ETD and WOD poseable HD line, then Big Boss.

It won't end. They won't one day just go, and we proudly have finished our Bruce Lee line of products. This will go on and on and on. :yess:

Don't you think it will eventually come to that?

Fist of Fury will be the first 1/4, but thats because HD-1 / 2 / 3 was already ETD and WOD. Since there last Bruce Lee release was already GOD, they went with FOF. But GOD will probably be the next 1/4 scale, then it will go back to ETD and WOD poseable HD line, then Big Boss.

It won't end. They won't one day just go, and we proudly have finished our Bruce Lee line of products. This will go on and on and on. :yess:

yes my thought also:lol was hoping to not have to see this little milking Bruce fig, :lol seriously running low on funds, but EB do a good job on their fig hard to resist the temptation :lol

regarding the 1/4 FOF.if the joints both arm and shoulders look like rambo then im gonna be put off showing topless

regarding the 1/4 FOF.if the joints both arm and shoulders look like rambo then im gonna be put off showing topless

the shoulder joint,s on Rambo is very crude, clumsy even :slap up graded for future1/4 figs is a must for EB to not get drag back, they were doing very well with their bodies for a while now shoulder,s on Rambo n, the MIB issue,s :(

Re: BL-1 Bruce Lee official announcement next Wednesday!

You forgot to mention that the official announcement for BL01 Bruce Lee statue is this Wednesday. This statue will be available for sale on July 20th.

I did not forget, dude...Read the post title.

I am happy that I will be in Hong Kong to view this statue. Hopefully I can take some in-hands photos and post it here.

get it done gungfu,need to see some better pics.to see whether the shoes/jeans are removable and if we can change them

I am happy that I will be in Hong Kong to view this statue. Hopefully I can take some in-hands photos and post it here.

Gungfu if u staying for longer, could visit the Anicom in HK also, EB will release their Dark Knight figure,s maybe they might reveal more up coming stuff, am hoping 1/4 fof :)

get it done gungfu,need to see some better pics.to see whether the shoes/jeans are removable and if we can change them

I will check and ask. I take it you want to maybe change to a movie outfit even though Entervay will make the jeans and everything according to what Bruce wore in private/off-movie ?

Gungfu if u staying for longer, could visit the Anicom in HK also, EB will release their Dark Knight figure,s maybe they might reveal more up coming stuff, am hoping 1/4 fof :)

I will be in HK between the 15-22nd. July.

I will be in HK between the 15-22nd. July.

think too soon. am sure the Anicom is nearer 28th:thud: but am sure still plenty to see and do,, enjoy ur HK visit,,might bump into u when browsing at the figure shops :lol

Back