Street Fighter X Tekken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this goes to show you what Capcom really thinks of Mega Man these days :(.

To be honest, I think that's kinda awesome. I remember that god-awful cover art and this model makes me laugh which I think (hope) was the point.

To be honest, I think that's kinda awesome. I remember that god-awful cover art and this model makes me laugh which I think (hope) was the point.

I think it's a fond homage and quite funny.

To each their own I guess. With the way Capcom has been treating the blue bomber as of late I guess I just lost my sense of humor for this kind of portrayal.

I just can't get over how Pac Man and (Registered Sex Offender) Mega Man are only for PS3. How much money did Sony shell out to make that happen? The other characters make sense, but these two? Wow...bull _____!

once again capcom busted with DLC on the disc

If they ever make a revised edition with more characters they probably won't be included even then.

It kinda sucks how that went over with MvC. More characters added yet Shuma and Jill still had to be downloaded. First game owners get rewarded with the useless Galactus mode being unlocked at the beginning. :slap

well the have publicly said that there will not be another revised edition to this game so any updates, characters etc will be DLC

well the have publicly said that there will not be another revised edition to this game so any updates, characters etc will be DLC

We shall see!

I do think they put a ton of work into this game though. Way more than MvC. Going to get it at midnight.

Yeah, Capcom's working another angle to scam you out of money: 12 DLC characters are already on the game disc.

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1220046p1.html

I disagree it's a scam and I think Capcom's explination is a legit one on why they put them on the disc instead of made everyone actually download the characters at a later date.

This game ships with 38 characters that are playable. That's a lot!

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012...ighter-x-tekkens-12-dlc-characters-were-disc/

Other games are able to handle playing with people who own DLC you do not with a simple update.

Last edited:
UK freaks.....like mass effect 3, GAME won't be stocking this title or Asura's Wrath so if you preordered then look elsewhere

Back