Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RDT_20240624_1945176827113999415916988.png

After looking at the new photos, I kind of like it. It's not bad. That cape with the emblem looks beautiful.

The suit looks baggy, but it gives it a bit of a golden age feel, along with the red trunks. I like how bright it looks. About time Superman looks colorful and vibrant.

Oomph

This just keeps getting worse and worse.

I knew it wasn’t going to be easy to replace the perfection that was Superman Cavill and they even went out of their way to get a Cavill look-alike but NOPE!

Nice pajamas lol

That’s not even worthy of a dirt bike.

Would have been interesting seeing this superman with Pattinson batman. But at this point I hope the new Batman for the DCU has a closer suit to the classic Neal Adam's look.
1000004502.jpg
1000004504.jpg

I'm just not sold on Corenswet as Superman and I'm not sure why. I try real hard to not compare him to Cavill because my bias will overtake any rational opinions.

Until I see him act, I'll hold back final judgment.

But there's something I just, ain't feeling...

Seems like new 52 inspired with trunks once they do post CG to make the suit fit.

Would have been interesting seeing this superman with Pattinson batman. But at this point I hope the new Batman for the DCU has a closer suit to the classic Neal Adam's look.
They'll probably give him a bunch of damn lines on his suit. Damn them all, straight to hell.

But yes, we haven't had a classic blue and gray Batman so that would be swell. Or maybe even a first appearance looking Batman to start who later evolves into the late '60s/'70s/'80s-style Batman who is my ideal Batman.

I cannot imagine Patterson Bats bumping into any form of Superman. It's too grounded in reality. Actual "Super Heros" don't work in that universe imo.

It's human or nothing there.

Back