Superman line from Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Superman line from Mattel?

I really do hope they get Reeve's likeness down the way they have Stamp's. Obviously Zod's outfit had some maroon in it in the movie, however it wasn't nearly as noticeable.

I really do hope they get Reeve's likeness down the way they have Stamp's. Obviously Zod's outfit had some maroon in it in the movie, however it wasn't nearly as noticeable.

Yeah it wasn't disco red :p

When is Supes being released?

sad update, I lost everything in a fire on sunday. I lost my zod (many jokes about me not kneeling before him were made) Also I lost my pets, one of which Wall-e I introduced on this board when we found him, if you look through the old Wall_E toy thread from a long time ago.

sad update, I lost everything in a fire on sunday. I lost my zod (many jokes about me not kneeling before him were made) Also I lost my pets, one of which Wall-e I introduced on this board when we found him, if you look through the old Wall_E toy thread from a long time ago.

Sad to hear about your pet Wal-e :( Just thank God you are alright and nobody else was hurt. It is sad losing a pet, a part of the family. All these collectibles can be recollected but a life can never be brought back. I hope you can get thru the tough times quickly. Peace

You have all my sympathies, Artistrex... :(

I know what you're going through... One of my cats died of a stroke two months ago, and another one will soon die soon of heart problems (he's old -20- and is lungs fill with water, so I have to mae him injections everyday to help him eliminate water), and I feel like I'm losing members of my family, so once again, all my sympathy. Toys mean nothing compared to a lost life!

You have all my sympathies, Artistrex... :(

I know what you're going through... One of my cats died of a stroke two months ago, and another one will soon die soon of heart problems (he's old -20- and is lungs fill with water, so I have to mae him injections everyday to help him eliminate water), and I feel like I'm losing members of my family, so once again, all my sympathy. Toys mean nothing compared to a lost life!

Sorry for the loss guys, especially if it's cat. I can relate to cats. My cat sleeps with me in my room every night, and it's purring calms me down when I'm frustrated. I'd be crushed if it died

I wonder if Mattel hurry the release of their Supes now that a hot toys version is rumoured to be on the horizon...

I wonder if Mattel hurry the release of their Supes now that a hot toys version is rumoured to be on the horizon...

I doubt they would hurry anything. It would be coincidence if one comes out before the other, or at the same time.

I got my Zod (with Spengler) from an Ebay seller today in France (I didn't want the courrier Matty forces on us: Mail on the Move).

Well, it's much better in hand than I thought! Sure, all that's been said is true: Too expensive, could use a better paint job..., but really, I like him! Even with the funky colors and all!

My HT Superman will have somebody to fight! :D

my Zod with my HT Superman and Jor-el
IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

Im pleasantly surprised by Zod.In your pictures he looks like a great figure with an excellent expression.Nice one Mattel!

Okay, I just finished watching the Donner cut of S2, and made some observations on the red piping. The red only shows up in 3 scenes(landing in the lake, walking in the woods,and facing down the hick cops), very subtle and only on the men;in no scene does it show on Ursa. It must be noted, however, that the Donner cut is a much tighter edit;most of the scenes are cut shorter, and some are clearly footage that's been heavily restored. Some scenes appear to be alternate takes on what was in the theatrical release. All in all, it's a bit choppy, but still a very interesting alternative to the theatrical version; less humor,a more streamlined script...PS

Okay, I just finished watching the Donner cut of S2, and made some observations on the red piping. The red only shows up in 3 scenes(landing in the lake, walking in the woods,and facing down the hick cops), very subtle and only on the men;in no scene does it show on Ursa. It must be noted, however, that the Donner cut is a much tighter edit;most of the scenes are cut shorter, and some are clearly footage that's been heavily restored. Some scenes appear to be alternate takes on what was in the theatrical release. All in all, it's a bit choppy, but still a very interesting alternative to the theatrical version; less humor,a more streamlined script...PS

I like the original better, however the Donner cut was interesting and better quality than DVD since its Blu-ray HD. I did not like the reversing time ending as that ruins that version completely. If Superman reversed time, why do those people in the bar at the end even recognize him? Sloppy in my opinion to end it that way.. The Super Kiss is silly but makes more sense than that..

I noted the same paradox as I was watching. Keep in mind that they really didn't have the full finished script as they were filming.All things considered , an admirable effort...PS

Slightly OT but how did the username Superman not get taken on these
boards until just this month???

Got Zod today and I really like.
Could be better and Mattel's delivery service is terrible.
Can't wait for Superman to join him.

Back