Superman line from Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Superman line from Mattel?

The Reeve headsculpt doesn't look to bad. I will be interested in seeing how this could be customized. I hope the paintjob isn't to horrendus when it comes out.

Headsculpt isn't horrible.

The body is. Nice try, Mattel.

so this must be the body design they are using for all the mattel stuff...the neck line is weird and all around it's way too skinny.

rayproto.jpg

M.

Count me in for these. I think the Superman needs a different body. Zod looks great though. Cannot find any referance to red on the costume though.

Count me in for these. I think the Superman needs a different body. Zod looks great though. Cannot find any referance to red on the costume though.

I didnt realize it was red either till i got the blu-ray......

These heads wouls look great on a Soldier Story body or one of the upcoming Triad Evo body! :D

If you could combine the neck of a Soldier Story S2 with the broader chest of a True Type, you'd have the perfect body.

Im actually really excited about the Ghostbusters and even Zod looks pretty good, but the Body on Supes is nothing short of an abomination. He can't look more anorexic then the Barbies made by the same company.

He's freakin Superman, either give him a body that reflects that or don't make him at all.

These are the same bodies as the Ghostbusters - don't think they're 13". And it's way too skinny for Reeve. But the costume and headsculpt aren't too bad. The cape is much too short though.

These are the same bodies as the Ghostbusters - don't think they're 13". And it's way too skinny for Reeve. But the costume and headsculpt aren't too bad. The cape is much too short though.

You're right Dave,

Since then, I've seen HD pics and there is a plate next to the figs which says 12", winter and Matty collector exclusive...

so these are going to be available at matty collector

it's neat were getting a christopher reeves superman. a better paint job will do this figure good. giving him a muscular body will be wrong because. c.r. was not a big muscular guy...

I will buy one. I have a few truetypes sitting around that I plan to use to body swap. Although I will probably not follow the line in its entirety.

Back