takara batman begins again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture has the new Dark Knight suit.

Yes, but it doesn't look like a collectible, it looks like the full body shot that was released a few months ago with the Takara Begins head in the image, like they don't have a figure ready in that design, or they're going to sell the Begins re-release under the Dark Knight name.

Yes, but it doesn't look like a collectible, it looks like the full body shot that was released a few months ago with the Takara Begins head in the image, like they don't have a figure ready in that design, or they're going to sell the Begins re-release under the Dark Knight name.

That's quite possible.

If they do end up doing a new figure, if there's no changes to the costume's head...Takara should just end up using the old headsculpt...that was the best one out there.

It also says "PRODUCT SHOWN NOT FINAL" on that image.

The hero shot is of the toy -- which looks like it may or may not be the BB Takara Bats (which makes sense as the few shots of the film suit I've seen looks like it could have taken its inspiration from the Takara toy to me). The Batman body looks like Bale in the suit.

I think I'm just going to stick with the HT version, but you never know. With them upping the edition size maybe I'll eventually get one on the cheap.

But for me Begins was not a movie worthy of having 2 figures from.

The hero shot is of the toy -- which looks like it may or may not be the BB Takara Bats (which makes sense as the few shots of the film suit I've seen looks like it could have taken its inspiration from the Takara toy to me). The Batman body looks like Bale in the suit.

You avatar is a figure for sure where is the full image??? That'd the Dark Knight's suit new neck it's sporting!

...WHERE IS IT!!! :monkey4

Found it from a Yahoo Image search. It's Bale from the new movie, but it sure reminds one of a toy figure, esp. shrunk down to avatar size. Sorry for any confusion. :D

Last edited:
Ordered from BBTS. Why does it say Cool Girl Batman Begins?

I saw that too. The only thing I could think is that Takara makes Cool Girl/Cy Girl and the Batman does have Cool Girl tendencies like the hands and the ankle/foot joint.
From what I have seen the Takara Batman and the Takara Cool Girl Catwoman compliment each other very well. I would love to see Takara put out other figures from the Batman Universe like Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, the Huntress and Batgirl. Of course, they would all be Cool Girls and loaded with accesories.

I'm hoping we get some great 1/6 TDK stuff and that somebody makes a Joker and Two Face figure as well this time around.

I'm not too fussed whether it's Medicom, Hot Toys or Takara as I think all 3 of the offerings from Batman Begins were great.

The image from XL Shop.com was suspected of being a forgery on MediWorld because shadow was spelt wrong, the head image is from the Takara BB figure and the fully body image is from Christian Bale in the suit. February also seems a bit early to be releasing a TDK figure, unless February is just for the preorder.

Still if it's a forgery it's a good one, hope these don't turn up for other figures because I can see us all getting excited for a figure that then doesn't end up getting released, there'll be some disappointment.

anyone have info on this Tumbler... ???

297942012_c2d06bc0b9.jpg

297942014_1b513b3203.jpg

297942018_2e54583e85.jpg

297942008_524788fe53.jpg

I'm not 100% sure...but I think that Batmobile is actually the R/C one that was released.

Back