Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update: I'm all outta gels to give away. Wow, those went fast! Thank you for your interest.

Again, if there are any others who want to do this particular mod, find yourself a theater supply store and try to score a free Roscolux swatch book of lighting gels. I found #321 Soft Golden Amber to be the perfect color for Threepio's eyes, but I imagine there are plenty of other ways to go.

Thank you so much Phil :rock

Really appreciate your help :hi5:

How many of you guys that ordered in the us from overseas ems or whatever, how long did your package sit in us customs?

About a week. I got mine today. :) This thing is awesome. I think my favorite feature is taking him apart.
etusu6y5.jpg
6ahadaga.jpg
tuvy5aju.jpg
yma8ase2.jpg
zevujehu.jpg

We all sweat those first few hours with this guy - not damaging those wires vs. not letting him fall.:lol

Once you get used to him, he really does stand very firmly on his own when in the classic tilted-back 3PO posture.
:lecture :lol

I was pretty worried he'd fall when I stood him on my GLASS coffee table to take some shots.

Once I found a good pose though, he was solid as a rock. :)

I wouldn't worry... SSC only starting shipping their stock a week or so ago. Other stores shouldn't be too far away.

Back