Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish Chogokin R2 won't look that small when released. That would be a shame not being able to display both pieces together.

012140sta82glc788tar87.jpg

Wow, yeah, look at that size difference! The Tamashii R2 is still slightly on the small side, so hopefully they'll fix that in the next year.

And look at the difference between the Medi and the Tamashii! At first I thought it was just the perspective and the Medi was really far behind the Tamashii. But it looks like it's only a little bit behind it. And seeing it next to the Tamashii brings out the innaccuracies of the Medi. Nice room, BTW, dexter!

That's the GG Threepio they touted years back as being 1:6. I have it and it was nice for it's time though severely underscaled. And as we know, all threepios pale in comparison with this new release.

N

They can and I believe they will. Threepio is a much harder thing to get right especially with all the R2 data currently available on Astromech, etc. And if the dome is too shiny (like it appeared in TESB) it's nothing a scotchbright pad can't fix... Or even photo dulling spray which is one of the completely reversable ways they readied 3PO for shooting.

I've just been messing with my gold member and didn't even realise 3po had that dent on his right peck. ( And I call myself a massive Star Wars fan):slap.

Man, you sure can tell how tiny the Medi R2 is from those pics.

Jeez. Medicom looks awful in that pic. I love the medicom stuff but that's just shows how out it is .... :mad:

Really wish I could find the funds for this....

I did the eye mod. I used a butterscotch disc wrapper; which I used about 5 layers. It was too yellow. So I added a single layer of a cinnamon disc wrapper. Looks pretty good now! Glad they have those candies at the office because I don't care for them!

I did the eye mod. I used a butterscotch disc wrapper; which I used about 5 layers. It was too yellow. So I added a single layer of a cinnamon disc wrapper. Looks pretty good now! Glad they have those candies at the office because I don't care for them!

god damn i almost spit out my beer at this post............:lol

012140sta82glc788tar87.jpg
Wow, yeah, look at that size difference! The Tamashii R2 is still slightly on the small side, so hopefully they'll fix that in the next year.
Is that the Tamashii Perfect Model R2?
Please say it isn't.

They corrected the finish on the dome, but look how undersized it is compared to the near flawless 3PO. :(

Back