Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, very wise, DrQ2... Perhaps I should pull the trigger! *goes over to SSC to check out pics*

Patience. Wait it out a bit if you're feeling unsure.
Of course, if you know you will get one no matter what anyone says, then there's no point in waiting.

At the very least, get a preorder in at a place that doesn't have an NRD or cancellation fee.

Of course, if you know you will get one no matter what anyone says, then there's no point in waiting.

At the very least, get a preorder in at a place that doesn't have an NRD or cancellation fee.
Agreed, it's better to wait (thanks, Centurion). In regards to the NRD/cancellation fee, anyone aware of a place that is selling 3PO outside of SSC? I essentially buy from SSC or BBTS, and BBTS does not have 3PO for sale, at the moment. If anyone sees other online retailers selling 3PO, it'd be great if you'd post a link here. Thanks!

I like the nrd in so many ways. Best part is that when someone place a order in most cases the want it. Besides it only 10%.

Agreed, it's better to wait (thanks, Centurion). In regards to the NRD/cancellation fee, anyone aware of a place that is selling 3PO outside of SSC? I essentially buy from SSC or BBTS, and BBTS does not have 3PO for sale, at the moment. If anyone sees other online retailers selling 3PO, it'd be great if you'd post a link here. Thanks!

SSC has it why not just order it from them. Big deal $40 nrd, makes the payment cheaper.

Your one to talk! :lol

I never said I was doing the sensible thing :lol I even paid sideshow's 400 bucks when I could have paid amiami's 345. Used flexipay for forced savings and have never used amiami for this big a deal, so cs reputation played its part in the choice.

I never said I was doing the sensible thing :lol I even paid sideshow's 400 bucks when I could have paid amiami's 345. Used flexipay for forced savings and have never used amiami for this big a deal, so cs reputation played its part in the choice.

No worries bro. I was just having fun. :duff :D

I'm still on the fence, but I think this is the version I'll be getting.
There's something about a poseable robot and being built of metal that I like. I mean, what's more appropriate than using metal for a C3PO versus using plastic.

It's the same way I feel about all the Iron Man figures. They should be built from metal. :rock

Threepio represent in Aus!!awesome!!!
I think if nothing else Star Wars is around at that time,i will definately pick 3PO and R2 up.....

Best to order it now. There are times to think about item's but this one is a buyer. Also if you order it now your flex payment will be lower.

Why would anyone buy it now? Before they have more information? Is the Sideshow/Tamashii model perfectly scaled to the other Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars 1/6 figures? What exactly is articulated? Do the legs move? If so, how much?

There are far too many questions that haven't been answered before I would be willing to part with $400. I'm sure that I'm not alone.

I'd love to know if/when Sideshow Collectibles plans on releasing their own R2 and 3PO. They certainly won't be telling us that information any time soon now...

Why would anyone buy it now? Before they have more information? Is the Sideshow/Tamashii model perfectly scaled to the other Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars 1/6 figures? What exactly is articulated? Do the legs move? If so, how much?

There are far too many questions that haven't been answered before I would be willing to part with $400. I'm sure that I'm not alone.

I'd love to know if/when Sideshow Collectibles plans on releasing their own R2 and 3PO. They certainly won't be telling us that information any time soon now...

Sage advice! :goodpost::exactly:

:welcome1: to the forums!

tumblr_m1q79hkT5H1qfln8so1_500.gif

:1-1: I totally agree with everything you have said :1-1:

Back