Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along... move along...

These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along... move along...
I think so :lol. Sideshow's attitude about this C3PO remains unclear. Sideshow or not Sideshow... That is the question:dunno. If SSC must produce another version you will have the choice if you have the money.

I always thought, how sad that Hot Toys Iron Man figures feel so damn light... and how an "Iron" Man figure would be made of plastic. :(

I know, I like the feel of WM & Mark 2 AU. Those feel nice. I will still by the metal Ironman if its sold in the US. The one I seen is only sold in Japan and shipping would cost me way to much. I hate shipping cost.

I know, I like the feel of WM & Mark 2 AU. Those feel nice. I will still by the metal Ironman if its sold in the US. The one I seen is only sold in Japan and shipping would cost me way to much. I hate shipping cost.

You must be talking about the Mk.VI figure that I've seen around the Marvel forums.

I'm still tempted to get this C3PO Chogokin partly because it's mostly metal.

You must be talking about the Mk.VI figure that I've seen around the Marvel forums.

I'm still tempted to get this C3PO Chogokin partly because it's mostly metal.

That is the one. If I fine it in the US more then likely I will buy it. My GF did order this the other day and they took out the deposit today. I'am sure she will be happy with it.

This is what is making them tempting. Less toyish and something I'd always keep in my collection.

same here. looks amazing...but I know in the end I'll just have to be happy looking at pics of this guy. I love toying with the idea that I might buy it though :lol

same here. looks amazing...but I know in the end I'll just have to be happy looking at pics of this guy. I love toying with the idea that I might buy it though :lol

If you look at it once, great, if you look at it twice, hmm. If your toying with the idea of buying it. Just buy it. Save the head problems. The nightmare of bidding on it from john3333 on ebay.Then having some little *P* get mad and bid more then he has (This is why I don't buy on eBay). Just the run the price up on you.

If you look at it once, great, if you look at it twice, hmm. If your toying with the idea of buying it. Just buy it. Save the head problems. The nightmare of bidding on it from john3333 on ebay.Then having some little *P* get mad and bid more then he has (This is why I don't buy on eBay). Just the run the price up on you.

Always good advice. Gotta be careful you don't end up in a bidding war.

Me too. It's just a thought for now. :hi5: :lol
:hi5::exactly:

for that very reason I don't go to eBay anymore. bidding wars are a pain in the ass, make you spend more than you intended and just make me even more mad if I don't win :lol

:hi5::exactly:

for that very reason I don't go to eBay anymore. bidding wars are a pain in the ass, make you spend more than you intended and just make me even more mad if I don't win :lol

I had one person bid and bid and bid on a item. I pass him. In the end the person did not pay. The seller offer it to me at my highest bid. I told him no but I would pay him my 1st bid. He told me no put it back online. In the end I won it for $10, where if he would have take my other offer it would have been $127. This is why I like the big house that check people that bid.

eBay also has it now setup that if someone does not pay, its not a big deal. Just tell me what you want for it. If Its what I want to pay I will pay it, if not I will make you a offer and we can work from there.

Just tell me what you want for it. If I think its worth it, I will pay it. If not I will not.

I can understand a seller wanting to get the most they can. But sometime greed can hurt you.

Back