Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this vid before from a while back, but it sure reinforces how impressive the figure is. Really glad I flexed him, even if the overall price means cutting some other stuff out for the year. One new thing I noticed is that even though the presenter didn't turn on 3PO's eyes, they don't have the 'dead' look they have in some of the promo pictures. With the right lighting I'm guessing his eyes being off won't be an issue.

One new thing I noticed is that even though the presenter didn't turn on 3PO's eyes, they don't have the 'dead' look they have in some of the promo pictures. With the right lighting I'm guessing his eyes being off won't be an issue.

I really hope not. After all, it'll be posed and displayed with the eye lights off about 99% of the time.

Yeah, let's be clear that this is NOT a statue. It has about as much articulation as you could expect from a heavy metal figure with the limitations the original droid had in the movies.

I would have loved to be able to drop him in a speeder though...

SSC's product page is saying less than 10 left, now, so hopefully that bodes well for R2.

Unrelated, but does anyone know off-hand if giftcards and discount codes (like "Welcome" or "Valentine2013") can be combined?

SSC's product page is saying less than 10 left, now, so hopefully that bodes well for R2.

Unrelated, but does anyone know off-hand if giftcards and discount codes (like "Welcome" or "Valentine2013") can be combined?

Honestly not worth using those giftcards... because you lose out far more in the Reward Points. Anytime you use reward points or giftcards, the remaining balance does not add reward points to your total. :(

Honestly not worth using those giftcards... because you lose out far more in the Reward Points. Anytime you use reward points or giftcards, the remaining balance does not add reward points to your total. :(

While that's all true, the math usually does work in our favor. I just used the VALENTINE2013 code to get $25 off the Bossk exclusive, bringing it down to 134.99. That's not only lower than what other e-tailers have priced it, but it's a much better deal than the $8 credit in Rewards Points I would have earned getting it at the regular price.

While that's all true, the math usually does work in our favor. I just used the VALENTINE2013 code to get $25 off the Bossk exclusive, bringing it down to 134.99. That's not only lower than what other e-tailers have priced it, but it's a much better deal than the $8 credit in Rewards Points I would have earned getting it at the regular price.

do you have a lot of reward points

Back