Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly not worth using those giftcards... because you lose out far more in the Reward Points. Anytime you use reward points or giftcards, the remaining balance does not add reward points to your total. :(
I know what you mean, but in this case it would work out great if SSC allows them to be combined. I've got a $50.00 giftcard in my Sideshow wallet and if I can combine it with the $25.00 Valentine discount, I was going to put it all on Figrin D'an ($100.00), so it'd be $25.00 + shipping. May still go for it just with the giftcard, but that extra $25.00 off a background Cantina character makes it a lot more justifiable to me.

Still cant decide on this.

Looks amazing, although the price is throwing me a little :(
I really struggled with the price and went back and forth on this figure for months but it's the quality and detail that finally won me over. Even if another 3PO is released, it won't be as good and it probably won't be for a very long time. In the end, I just resolved to get less stuff, but the best quality I can afford. The price was also a bit easier to swallow once I started becoming more familiar with how much customs go for. Seems pretty routine for some of them to go for $600.00 or $700.00, which makes something like this almost feel like a deal.

i have been saveing mine hopefuly to get a threepo so far my points are up to 2,300 and plus another 150 points fourty days after the snowtrooper had shipped

I know what you mean, but in this case it would work out great if SSC allows them to be combined. I've got a $50.00 giftcard in my Sideshow wallet and if I can combine it with the $25.00 Valentine discount, I was going to put it all on Figrin D'an ($100.00), so it'd be $25.00 + shipping. May still go for it just with the giftcard, but that extra $25.00 off a background Cantina character makes it a lot more justifiable to me.

SSC doesn't allow combining of GC's, points and/or discount codes. SSC always has more fine print than you care to read, rendering most of their "% off" offers of kind of meh.

SSC doesn't allow combining of GC's, points and/or discount codes. SSC always has more fine print than you care to read, rendering most of their "% off" offers of kind of meh.
Ah, OK, thought so. I did read their terms and conditions and giftcard FAQ, but didn't see anything specific on the topic. Thanks for the info, squeaks!

Have they shown any images of R2 yet?

Pictures from page 70:

Pics from NYCC

NYCC12-Tamashii-Star-Wars-001_1349980675.jpg

NYCC12-Tamashii-Star-Wars-002_1349980675.jpg

NYCC12-Tamashii-Star-Wars-003_1349980675.jpg

NYCC12-Tamashii-Star-Wars-004_1349980675.jpg

NYCC12-Tamashii-Star-Wars-005_1349980675.jpg

NYCC12-Tamashii-Star-Wars-006_1349980675.jpg

NYCC12-Tamashii-Star-Wars-007_1349980675.jpg

Back