Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks insanely good. :horror

£330.... I still cant bring myself to *add to cart and *checkout :mad:

Anyone know of any other UK seller other than FP doing this guy? Not so much for a lesser price. just out of curiosity?

Wow. :thud:

And yeah, finish is looking way better now.

Last question is scale - interested to see some in-hand pics next to SSC/HT figs.

Before I yell "YOLO" and put this guy on order at HLJ. . . now that AmiAmi is sold out, no place else sells this guy less than $400, right??

You can get it with a 10% PO discount from this shop in NJ:

https://www.gundamplanet.com/12-pm-c3po-from-star-wars.html

...takes it to $360.00 + shipping

Thanks for the heads up.

Hmmmm, well unless HLJ's EMS shipping is extraordinarily expensive (I'm figuring about $50 to the States, I'm guessing this things weighs about 5 lbs??). . it's still about a $30 difference, tipped to HLJ. Ironically enough, I was looking at adding some Gundam kits (which are still cheaper at HLJ than GP) to my Private Warehouse, and having stuff extra stuff shipped in there to distribute that shipping cost. I'm just going with my instinct on this one.

No time for second guessing.

YOLO!!

:thud:

It was mentioned a few pages back I think that amiami were charging $87 for shipping via the cheapest tracked option. This is one heavy mofo. But I've ordered through HLJ before and they pack their stuff up well and are solid on their communication.

Well, even at $87 shipping, that would make the cost at both stores the same, so I'll just consider it a win-win. My silver lining of not pulling the trigger at amiami. I've done business with HLJ in the past, got many a Medicom figure from them. . . and not a one broke until I got a Jack Sparrow, from Master Replicas here in the States, fancy that!

I used to get Gundam kits from HLJ, cheaper than I could from the comic shop down the street. They wanted $80 for some of the 1/100 HG kits!! But this was back when Gundam Wing was hot.

I remember when I got the 1/60 Perfect Grade Wing Gundam 0. . . and all the instructions were in Japanese, and you had to solder wires to make it light up. . . :thud:

ahhhh, good times. . . .

Wait, what were we talking about?? Metal robots or something??

Sideshow's site no longer indicates how many are left. Just a couple of days ago their system was trippin'. It listed Less than 10 left! Then, a few hours later, it indicated Less than 20 left! :lol

OOOOOOOMAMA! This thing is gonna be EPIC!
Only nit: The right arm (inside) piston looks bent. Gonna have to be careful it seems with this puppy. No biggie, look at SS Boba, you gotta tip toe around those dang gauntlets and I'm about to do a TT swap :horror

You cannot trust their inventory system. I can't tell you how many of their items show a status of "In-Stock" and then say that estimated shipping is 4 to 6 weeks. WTF Sideshow?!?!? :huh

Sideshow's site no longer indicates how many are left. Just a couple of days ago their system was trippin'. It listed Less than 10 left! Then, a few hours later, it indicated Less than 20 left! :lol

Wonder if that means they are getting more stock allocated to them.

Before I yell "YOLO" and put this guy on order at HLJ. . . now that AmiAmi is sold out, no place else sells this guy less than $400, right??

1st sorry, but come on. Just collector up and order it. You going to waste time trying to save what $10 if that. Then your going. Oh never mind.

Back