Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup,I just bit the bullet and ordered mine,still it was hard to hit the place order button,even with $106.00 in reward points and payments stretched out till april.

thats about how much my reward points are. it will be more with the snow trooper and bossk. im waiting for it to come in stock before i buy it though hoepful it will not sell out

Before I yell "YOLO" and put this guy on order at HLJ. . . now that AmiAmi is sold out, no place else sells this guy less than $400, right??

My preorder went through on AmiAmi the other day. Where are you seeing they are sold out?

Any ideas how much SS is charging to ship this guy? I know it depends where u live but generally speaking, twice the normal amount, 3 times... Any indications at all yet???

Also, notice that Sideshow's website doesn't say sold out and the number of available C3PO's is TBD. Looks like they are reserving the right to make more available.

That's what it would seem to be now.

It's shady business tactics, if you ask me. :(

Yep, unfortunately it's becoming their MO nowadays. Same with their non refundable deposit stuff. They control how many they get and how many they distribute. They are just trying to lock you in so you don't cancel and buy elsewhere cheaper. They also won't tell ship cost on these and if people got 15 day notices already their request a ship quoits plainly states that that is within th time frame that they have all the Pertinent info needed to quote shipping and still nada. SS is a changing

Back