Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, cool - I have noticed that store being discussed.

Truth is, I've wandered in & out of the discussion till now, because I still haven't really committed to the idea of placing an OS order, so my attention hasn't been held for long. I'd love to own this piece regardless though.

Here's another reason why I'm hesitant to 'jump' so soon. Late last year, I bought the HT Bespin Luke from a local place (Saga Central) for $320 shipped. I thought that was a fair enough deal. This month, Case Fresh breaks out of hibernation, & has a sale. They dropped the HT Bespin Luke to $245 shipped. Yeah.. :lol

I'm speculating that - say, with Popcultcha.. not everyone's going to jump at $500 - or at all. I can see them discounting the Tamashii C-3PO waaay down the line. I'm not in a hurry either, but stock levels worldwide + demand = possible eBay despair later on.

Decisions. :monkey4

I feel a bit silly, but their PO disclaimer was one of the reasons why I was reluctant to go with amiami. I was onto this pretty early on, so I really didn't have any good reason to believe that I would be left without a chair when the music stopped... but I wanted to be sure, having never ordered with them before.

So many small reasons to go with SSC, but those small reasons have added up to me paying $100 more for this than I could have. Oh well.

But better peace of mind ordering with SSC, no doubt.

For what it's worth I got this reply from SS when inquiring shipping cost on this

"Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

I’m sorry, we are not able to provide you with an accurate shipping cost for the Perfect Model C-3PO Figure, as this item is still currently being manufactured and the exact shipping dimensions have not yet been finalized.

When we are provided with the finalized dimensions we will email the order totals, including the shipping costs, to all customers that have this item on order. This email is usually sent 10-20 business days before the item arrives in our warehouse.

I can advise the cost to ship a comparable item which is similar in size and cost as the item that you inquired about, would be approximately $22.00 US Dollars - freight only.

Please be advised this estimated cost does not include any customs fees or taxes that may be charged by your government for importing the product."

Edit, forget to mention I'm in Illinois

Last edited:
For what it's worth I got this reply from SS when inquiring shipping cost on this

"Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

I’m sorry, we are not able to provide you with an accurate shipping cost for the Perfect Model C-3PO Figure, as this item is still currently being manufactured and the exact shipping dimensions have not yet been finalized.

When we are provided with the finalized dimensions we will email the order totals, including the shipping costs, to all customers that have this item on order. This email is usually sent 10-20 business days before the item arrives in our warehouse.

I can advise the cost to ship a comparable item which is similar in size and cost as the item that you inquired about, would be approximately $22.00 US Dollars - freight only.

Please be advised this estimated cost does not include any customs fees or taxes that may be charged by your government for importing the product."

Shipping for a 1/6 is $11, a PF $17.00, and the tumbler $19.00. Iron Monger was $14.00. But I also paid tax.

That's precisely why I'd much rather go through an e-Tailer that I've got a familiarity & positive history with - i.e; Case Fresh or Saga Central. I'm sure Popcultcha's fine too though.. :)

:clap:clap:clap

Release Date JP: Feb 23, 2013

C-3PO commercialized it from "STAR WARS" is the work worldwide merchandising company that collaborated with the American figure maker SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES!
And three-dimensional Bandai of pouring the know-how of "superalloys" world-class to reproduce the image of the metal.
Have been incorporated many of the world's first attempt was not in the commodity of the past. Birth is "aimed at the accuracy of the world" of C-3PO. "Aimed at the accuracy of the best in the world" C-3PO movie first work was published in 1977: C-3PO to select a version of "STAR WARS EPISODE IV A NEW HOPE", and from the shape distortion of the outer plate design We aimed at precise scale model of the prop on a thorough verification to Detail details such as depression. When mounted in order to scale to the original costume (175cm) Height of Anthony Daniels is a performer, one of the features is also slightly larger than the existing products that are based on (167cm) official setting. Precise modeling thorough validation and technology has enabled the weight only 900 grams OVER die-cast body with lots. Thorough supervision by Mr. Seiji Takahashi of Japan in the analysis guru Star Wars prop. ■ Product Specifications Material Die-cast · ABS · Height approx 300mm ■ Set contents of body- two on each side for a replacement wrist com link droid control bolts , dedicated display stand

43161415201302202002072048987694587_004.jpg

43161415201302202002072048987694587_000.jpg

43161415201302202002072048987694587_001.jpg

43161415201302202002072048987694587_002.jpg

43161415201302202002072048987694587_003.jpg

43161415201302202002072048987694587_006.jpg

Back