Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks more and more like any reservations i had about the price of this will soon be forgotten.
ship it scc just ship it already.......:gah:

great in hand pics freaks.:clap

You know, we don't have to find a fault in everything. :rotfl

Not on this site. Seems everyone has something bad to say about everything :nana: Best one to day is when you post a picture of a Hero prop and they say its not screen right. Ugh!

From what I heard its on the boat and will be shipping next month from SSC.

Just got him in! Haven't been this giddy over a retail figure in years. I truly feel like a little kid at Xmas when I opened this. Smiles grinning from ear to ear. Hard to explain. It's just magical. You have to hold it in your hands to truly understand. Perfection plain and simple. If you haven't jumped on do it soon before you regret it!

B4EAC8AE-A6F4-4102-A966-CA614CBBE3C9-43645-000007894F538A3F_zps386d051d.jpg

Just got him in! Haven't been this giddy over a retail figure in years. I truly feel like a little kid at Xmas when I opened this. Smiles grinning from ear to ear. Hard to explain. It's just magical. You have to hold it in your hands to truly understand. Perfection plain and simple. If you haven't jumped on do it soon before you regret it!

Just an incredible figure. Also loving the box designs for both 3PO and R2. I don't display boxes but these are worth admiring.

I just placed my order with amiami for $290 even though it's on back order.

I hate you all.
Haha, awesome. You owed this to yourself, MOL! Great price, too. I really overpaid w/SSC (especially as there is no escaping customs/duty with them) and will hit up amiami supposing R2's released.

Haha, awesome. You owed this to yourself, MOL! Great price, too. I really overpaid w/SSC (especially as there is no escaping customs/duty with them) and will hit up amiami supposing R2's released.

Yep, paying an extra hundred bucks or so was nice and all, but I think I'll go with amiami next time too :)

Could you let us know how big the base is?
The dimensions?
I need to know if it would fit in an acrylic case I have.
Thanks in advance.

Looks like HLJ is running low on stock, glad I placed my order a few days ago but still waiting on shipping confirmation!

Looks like HLJ is running low on stock, glad I placed my order a few days ago but still waiting on shipping confirmation!

I ordered Sunday from HLJ and its currently in transit with FedEx. Expected to arrive later today. Their service seems pretty good.

Costs a little more than Ami Ami but at least it's for an "in stock" rather than "backordered" item. IMO the demand of this 3PO is going to far outstrip supply. Collectors, such as myself, who would never have dreamed of dropping $350+ on a figure will buy this, because it is a definitive, perfect 3PO. I'm less worried about R2 because he will be easier to get right and I'm sure SS will make a brilliant R2. However, IMO nobody else will get close to this 3PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like this won't be such a low edition. Anyone can confirm if Bandaï announced an edition size on this?

Looks like this won't be such a low edition. Anyone can confirm if Bandaï announced an edition size on this?

Not sure of the edition size but Ami Ami has sold out, Sideshow has less than 90 left and HLJ is on a low stock warning.

I can't see any of these appearing on clearance in a year's time.

Not sure of the edition size but Ami Ami has sold out, Sideshow has less than 90 left and HLJ is on a low stock warning.

I can't see any of these appearing on clearance in a year's time.

Less than 90 at Sideshow?
Wasn't there a time when they listed it at "Less than 10" and then a few days later, "Less than 20"? :rotfl

There's also the possibility that I could be mixing this up with another figure/statue. :D

Back