Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GD, I can't even think about ordering this thing for at least 3 more weeks, even with the $350 worth of Rewards Points I have. By then I'm sure it'll be too late to get it at the current prices. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Well, waited too long and now amiami is out. Is SS the only place left:gah:

Word is SSC is shipping next week. They have them in stock. This is one of those items everyone thinks about then by the time they say. Cool, pictures in hand. Its sold out.

Word is SSC is shipping next week. They have them in stock. This is one of those items everyone thinks about then by the time they say. Cool, pictures in hand. Its sold out.

Where did you hear it was shipping from ssc next week?

This looks amazing. I didnt even think about this before but now after pics and video dont know what to do. Am I brave enough to pull the trigger?

Only know I wouldnt sleep well tonight, and it sells quickly thats the worst.

Only stand is bad, maybe i would blame that for not buying :pfft:, yea that stand you will be guilty.

Where did you hear it was shipping from ssc next week?

I believe in paying off the stock people. From SSC them self's. But really, they are being ship from Japan as of last week. The boat only takes one to two weeks to get here. Then the off load, is the sameday it comes in. Then one two to four days for customs. One day for SSC, then ship.

Top it off if you see others posting that they have there you can easy do the math.

I believe in paying off the stock people. From SSC them self's. But really, they are being ship from Japan as of last week. The boat only takes one to two weeks to get here. Then the off load, is the sameday it comes in. Then one two to four days for customs. One day for SSC, then ship.

Top it off if you see others posting that they have there you can easy do the math.

Dude, math is hard.....:mad:

Back