Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, math is hard.....:mad:

My 2nd GF had a PHD in math (my 1st one had a was a head Dr.) she was just as bad as I was. I can look at math and give you the answer. Yet I cannot spell. She was one of the people that did the load out for NASA.

The second i goto pull the trigger it's sold out at ami. (maybe it's a sign) But i know they will get it back on and off soon.

Still can't justify......Gotta stop watching reviews. I will say this, there will never be a better 3po. (at least in the next 10-20 years) What actually is making me want this is R2, they will look immaculate together. (might just get the medi set, they're just droids after all) I dunno what to do.... OMG first world problems.

[ame]https://youtu.be/14pWUGHMHQY[/ame]

The second i goto pull the trigger it's sold out at ami. (maybe it's a sign) But i know they will get it back on and off soon.

Still can't justify......Gotta stop watching reviews. I will say this, there will never be a better 3po. (at least in the next 10-20 years) What actually is making me want this is R2, they will look immaculate together. (might just get the medi set, they're just droids after all) I dunno what to do.... OMG first world problems.

https://youtu.be/14pWUGHMHQY

Vangelus is to blame. Look those eyes how could I resist?

https://youtu.be/14pWUGHMHQY

Just do it, put yourself out of the agony. If it doesnt live up to your standards..........flip it for profit, apparently people will pay bucks.

Gotta agree. Once this sells out you will at least be able to sell for retail plus whatever extra you paid in shipping and duties.

Beyond that, like you said yourself, OSCORP, this is a SW icon that won't be equalled for 10 - 20 years. Yeah, yeah, all of us could live without it (first world problems and so on) but it's a little piece of Star Wars bliss! Get it or rue that you didn't, son!

Yeh, I can't see anyone losing money on this if they decide they want to shift it after purchase.

My justification to pick this up was easier math than working out when SSC will ship it: if this one high-end figure that costs the same as two high-end figures is perceptibly worth two figures to me, then purchase said over-priced-but-awesome figure at the expense of two lesser ones :lecture

Just received shipping notice from ssc.........:panic:

Only labeled created...........:gah:

But still.......:panic:

Gotta agree. Once this sells out you will at least be able to sell for retail plus whatever extra you paid in shipping and duties.

Beyond that, like you said yourself, OSCORP, this is a SW icon that won't be equalled for 10 - 20 years. Yeah, yeah, all of us could live without it (first world problems and so on) but it's a little piece of Star Wars bliss! Get it or rue that you didn't, son!

Yeh, I can't see anyone losing money on this if they decide they want to shift it after purchase.

My justification to pick this up was easier math than working out when SSC will ship it: if this one high-end figure that costs the same as two high-end figures is perceptibly worth two figures to me, then purchase said over-priced-but-awesome figure at the expense of two lesser ones :lecture

Agreed.
Also, how often does a figure of this caliber come along?

I got my SSC shipping notification and UPS label as well. Can't wait. This is a great piece. Finally some quality 1/6 Star Wars figures. Love HT Bespin Luke and now this. Can't wait for R2. Come on HT and give us some more figures as well.

Who....Who was right, come say it, I know you don't but who was right? Doing the I told you so happy dance...:hi5::panic:

um............your 2nd girlfriend the math whiz??????............:monkey3

:lol...........................:hi5:

Still not quite there height-wise imo - r2 should come up to the middle of 3PO's black stomach part. Which mean r2 needs to be another maybe 1cm taller.

12-pm-c3po-star-wars_09.jpg

Yeah, that Artoo figure really needs to be scaled up to be accurate.

1338985066_ad8fef.jpg

Well bar an unmitigated disaster I'm all in on the pair... even if R2 comes in at the scale shown, there are no other alternatives that I can see: Medi's is smaller still, the Taito clocks are too low-rent to sit next to this 3PO imo, and Gentle Giant's may never see the light of day. So I hope Tamashii bring the polish down on the dome, and I hope the figure comes in around 10mm taller, but regardless I'll be spreading my wallet flaps wide open for it when/if it's announced.

Back