Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does that mean?
Only labeled created?
Does that mean your Threepio actually hasn't shipped?
:dunno

**** if I know, never got an alert like this. I assume its just a pre-emptive notice of a shipping date..........:dunno

In my experience, if the label is made it usually means the thing is ready to go or has already gone. Maybe UPS hasn't picked it up yet, but you should be receiving 3PO very soon.

I could get $85 off of this with my reward points, but I think I'll just wait to see if I can get it from an Asian dealer when I recoup some funds. Just got an Iron Monger and have the Hulk Maquette coming soon, so money's a bit tight at the moment.

Well I only gone and ordered it! I told myself I wasn't interested and it was two much...but all the picture and videos.

Well I only gone and ordered it! I told myself I wasn't interested and it was two much...but all the picture and videos.

You won't regret it. Mine arrived yesterday and I can't stop looking at it. It is a piece of art and a faultless representation of an iconic character. Bring on R2!!!!

My Amiami order's been confirmed (from backorder)! :yess:Now they're just processing which they said could take a couple of days. Hopefully by the end of next week he'll be in my grubby little hands!

For those who have received this, does this come with batteries??
Thanks.

Thanks guys for all the helpfull comments, I just ordered mine through Amiami this morning its back ordered but thats cool i just wanted to get a good price considering i just picked up my snowtrooper and E-web Cannon boy dose my wife love me......i hope!

:clapCongrats, awesome news - and I can't recommend amiami enough. Great communication, excellent packing, ultra fast in getting it out (you'll have that 3PO way sooner than you think.) I'll be looking to order from them again.

Having a lot of fun with this fig. You really can't stop looking at it, and there's a ton of posing options. It's more "fascinating" than any fig I've ever seen. To think I was regretting pulling the trigger on this just a week or so ago!:slap:rotfl
There is no way SS is topping this!

Still not quite there height-wise imo - r2 should come up to the middle of 3PO's black stomach part. Which mean r2 needs to be another maybe 1cm taller.

12-pm-c3po-star-wars_09.jpg
Exactly... and when you increase R2's height he will appear too narrow if you don't also slightly increase his width. Then we'll also have a near definitive R2. That is, as long as the finish on the dome is addressed.

Thanks guys for all the helpfull comments, I just ordered mine through Amiami this morning its back ordered but thats cool i just wanted to get a good price considering i just picked up my snowtrooper and E-web Cannon boy dose my wife love me......i hope!

Give her the invoices of all three and find out. :rotfl

Oh snap!!

Just checked on my shipping for updates...

It's cleared customs and is already here in my city! :panic:

It doesn't, however, indicate "Out for delivery", but I think today could be it! :pray:

Back