Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will be here thursday from ssc............:yess:

i really dig the box too. glad lucasfilm didn't clamp down on them to change to the plain old black......:monkey4

Other than time and price, what is the difference between EMS and SAL registered shipping to the us of a?

I broke down and ordered him from HLJ, I can't believe I bought it, but I am very excited!

My order from HLJ came in. It's been an expensive week. I've got to get a better camera or learn how to take better pics.
C-3PO.jpg

My order from HLJ came in. It's been an expensive week. I've got to get a better camera or learn how to take better pics.
C-3PO.jpg

DAMN YOU!
You have the Han & Luke Stormtrooper 2 pack!
I can't find them any where!
:gah::mad::gah::(:gah::mad::gah:

Congrats on Threepio.
He's another on my wish list too!

I have folded and order the damn thing ......:) Beyond having a stellar figure adding all my reward points, last stand wolverine will cost me $75

$421 (C3PO) and $75 (Wolverine) is $500 or $250 a figure. Which is retail for Wolverine and a steal for Threepio. How could I resist :yess:

I placed my order on Jan 15th, I still haven't got notification of sending. I purchased on Amazon, through AKToy Collectables. They said they only have two in stock, and can ship on March 4TH, if you order today, so I cancelled and reordered and saved about $30.00 from my original order.

Has anyone used these guys and been burned? I'm so peeved, I should have had this days ago.
:mad::monkey4:monkey4

C-3PO.jpg

Don't give to much about your Camera. I have a Nikon but for the most part I used my Razr to take pictures. Does not matter if its Toys or Food. I only used the Nikon when I am going to put something in print. Remember you paid for whatever item you are posting pictures of. If anyone and I mean anyone (Its a major beef with me on this board) has anything to say about a bad picture. I say, then buy the item yourself. You could drop $1,000 to $5,000 to make them happy if you wish.

With that said. I like what you posted. My GF C3PO should be here in Calif Tues or Wednesday. She cannot wait for it.

Thanks guys I agree i usually get my figures from my local comic shop here in orlando. i got my snowtrooper and E web cannon for 125.00 each no tax. but for some reason he was not going to order c3p-0 so i ordered it from Amiami but its back ordered. Oh well i guess i have to wait.

Bandai is known to do reissues often for their other toy lines. However, this is a partnership with sideshow, so we can't know for sure.

Thanks for the input. I'll keep an eye out in the coming months (years)if i can't secure one from this batch.

Back