Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to you people!!!:hi5:

I was in the fence on buying this because of the price.. But thanks to the heads up, I already placed my order on HLJ!! :yess:

Finally having a 3PO in the collection!!

With the HLJ price being AUD$250 to ship to Australia, I just couldnt resist anymore! It normally retails for AUD$500 here, down to AUD$400 during some big sales. But AUD$250 would seem to be a pretty big bargain for this one! Hopefully QC wise it's all good once I get it.

Great price now. Almost kind of dumb not to buy it at that price......:lol
Makes me wonder though if it can go any lower..........:panic:

Great price now. Almost kind of dumb not to buy it at that price......:lol
Makes me wonder though if it can go any lower..........:panic:

That's a dangerous thought. I missed out on DX Mazinger Chogokin because when it was $300 I thought "it'll go to to $250 then I'll buy it"... now I can't find a new one for less than $450. Anyone who has been on the fence has to jump at $188.

I ordered one yesterday. It is too good of a figure to pass up at that price. If you are on the fence I'd hop on it now since he is listed as low stock.

I think the main thing that has held people back, including myself, is the cost. It's not that the figure isn't worth it or that it is completely unaffordable, it's just that C-3PO isn't exactly the most riveting character in the Star Wars universe. He is a major character sure, but not someone that most people would want to drop 4 bills on, even if it is one of the best 1/6 figures ever made.

Whatever.

SSC groupies lining up instinctively - that's what you're really saying. :duff

Yep.

I think a lot of people are going to very surprised here.

It'll never be better than Tamashii Threepio in my opinion, a couple of oversized pistons, whatever.

Either way Sideshow missed out on my money, they had long enough to do a Threepio.

Chogokin C-3P0 is like 19k yen (~$188usd) on HLJ right now! After shipping like $220 to the states! I finally bought one.

The price was too good to resist so I bought another one . Will probably go into storage for future flipping :)

Ordered one of these, hopefully it will go well with Sideshows R2.

Watched a couple of videos and I can't get over the quality of this fig! Not as big but still so much nicer than the Sideshows PF effort.

Just in case this sells out, I noticed Midtown comics also has him at 40% off this week, it's $250, but not a bad price if you miss out on HLJ.

Go for it, people! I ordered mine early on for about $290 (from AmiAmi) and I don't regret it one bit. I would have LOVED to get it for what it's going for now. I would not have given it a second thought.

It is an impressive figure in hand. Most impressive.

Just ordered it. Couldn't pass it up even though I'm waiting on Nathan Drake. Hope I get it Before I go on vacation on June 19. Might have to let go of my 1966 Batman to cover the costs. Anybody interested, hit me up.

Just ordered it. Couldn't pass it up even though I'm waiting on Nathan Drake. Hope I get it Before I go on vacation on June 19. Might have to let go of my 1966 Batman to cover the costs. Anybody interested, hit me up.

I hope you do seel that Bats. You'll appreciate the work that went into this piece so much more.

So just so I get this right he is out of scale with the SSC R2 but in scale with the Medicom R2
Medicom R2 is too small for Ban Dai C3PO or all the Medicom Star Wars are too small compared to Sideshows, Hot Toys and Ban Dai.

Should be fine. Ban Dai 3PO is in scale with Sideshow/HT figures, and the R2 is reasonably scaled for them at least according to the specs. So Sideshow's R2 should look good with the Ban Dai 3PO.

HLJ price of the item just went up....¥30,400(US$300) ..:mad:...only 5% discount. Sale started at 40% at ¥19,200(US$189), now only 5%!!:gah::gah:

Back