1/6 Tele-Viper sculpt on ebay.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
:eek:bamanotbadgif

Wish he wasn't smiling, unless he was listening to cover girl and zarana getting it on. Still got one....

$_12.JPG

Gi Joe 1 6 Scale Custom Tele Viper Head Sculpt for Sideshow and Hot Toys | eBay

How easy is it to file down and make a hole for the neck peg? Im interested in grabbing one of these, but not sure how to go about the trimming and drilling for the neck hole. Any tips friends?

I contacted this guy on ebay and he said he has an EEL and a B.A.T. sculpt also as well. Plusss. a 1/6 S.N.A.K. armor coming next week. Can't wait to see that.

I've bought from this guy before. I got two BAT torsos. They're supposed to be battle damaged but I'm trying to turn one into a full figure. Nice work (hell of a lot better than I can do) and very reasonable prices.

Rick

Seems like a great guy, messaged him and added an EEL to the Tele I ordered the other night. Really excited for these 2 characters. I loved the one Pacemaker was showin but who knows if that will happen...

Alright dumb question, could you say, just pour some clear (insert resin or something here) into the face to make it look like glass r would it be all bubbly and crap looking?

Talking about the Eels btw...

Alright dumb question, could you say, just pour some clear (insert resin or something here) into the face to make it look like glass r would it be all bubbly and crap looking?

Clear Epoxy from what I have seen can be expensive. Bubbles can be controlled somewhat by pouring thin layers over time. Bubbles can sometimes be popped with a pin before the epoxy cures. At the wood shop I work at the boys actually use a torch/heat to draw the bubbles out of the last pour. I have just learned this over the last few months at the new job. Mando and those guys may have something more to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I was a little hesitant to make this head sculpt. I didn't know if anyone would want it. As for the Eel lense I used to make a vacuum formed lense. it was a pain to trim and glue on. It looked cool when finished. I could cast a lense out of clar plastic. that's a great idea Niltusk.

Back