Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to have me some glass display cases for mine. Not sure how I'd work it into the overall shelving in my room. It can't all be glass.

I like how the light is reflecting on Kane&Dallas' faceplates in your display. Looks very filmesque for some reason.

I'd love to have me some glass display cases for mine. Not sure how I'd work it into the overall shelving in my room. It can't all be glass.

I like how the light is reflecting on Kane&Dallas' faceplates in your display. Looks very filmesque for some reason.

Good spotted …that exactly what I wanted. :naughty IKEA led light working well in that purpose. :D

dsc09343copy.jpg

dsc09342copy.jpg

Sorry for the out of topic post. :rolleyes:

After looking at all the pics i decided to get one...this beast is awesome...good decision.will post pic later:lol

Last edited:
IMG_0928.jpg
[/IMG] heres my t-800 straight out of the box.excellent factory paint application,perfect leather jacket,base,gun and the best part is the es #... its 888:banana

Last edited:
Congrats PJ Only:banana

The T-800 for me is one of the best PF`s from Sideshow:banana:banana
He looks really great:cool:

but look that you give him a beautiful place:D

I got this today, courtesy of Mike from Razor's Edge Collectibles. It's the best likeness of Arnold out there, bar none IMHO. I bulked up the shoulders, back and biceps a little & now it looks just about spot on:
t2-25.jpg

T-800 Terminator 2 Sideshow PF 22" statue:
DSCN0582.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

DSCN0591.jpg

DSCN0587.jpg

DSCN0586.jpg

DSCN0592.jpg

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0594.jpg

Sideshow really nailed Arnie's likeness but how the hell did he end up with the body of Mr Bean?

If you review the DVD or blu ray, you'll see he's really not near as bulky as in the first movie, and the statue is actually pretty darn close.

If you review the DVD or blu ray, you'll see he's really not near as bulky as in the first movie, and the statue is actually pretty darn close.

Yep he was much leaner at that stage of his life however look at the PF nekid and tell me that is proportionally correct:rolleyes: No traps, shoulders, chest or arm mass... But its a nice piece regardless and getting better as time goes by

Yep he was much leaner at that stage of his life however look at the PF nekid and tell me that is proportionally correct:rolleyes: No traps, shoulders, chest or arm mass... But its a nice piece regardless and getting better as time goes by

On one hand you have a point, but on the other hand, I doubt I'll be sitting around watching...or displaying... a nekkid statue. :D ;)

However, I do acknowledge that out of the box it's a bit lanky and lazily sculpted in terms of the body, but now that I've futzed with it by adding some padding in the back, shoulders, chest, thighs & hips (even more so after taking pics), it looks much better. I should've clarified that in my first post. :)

Back