Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is Bigosik anyway, most Forum names make sense he just sounds like a moderatly powerful pokemon.

Hey guys if NECA is all this guy can afford we cant blame him for trying?
Cuz seriously your talking like you have a pinto with spinning rims?, but its still a pinto?
It's ok man we all forgive you not everyone can afford sideshow stuff.

Meh its been a fun thread for sure. we really shouldn't be crappin this thread. Mods can we clean this up?

aren't those toners inst that like comparing apple to oranges still your in a PF thread.

Even though walmart has some good deals out there you should try opening your store selection. Cuz there's some pretty nice stuff out there and if you ever want to buy "statues" not "figures" try a comic book store or collectibles shop.

may i suggest sideshowtoy.com :)
SWEET MODS CLEANED IT UP LETS GET SOME MORE T800 PICS! up!

Last edited:
If you want to argue the merits of SS vz Necca that's just fine, but please start a thread in the relevant section, keep your arguments concise and respectful... thats all I ask.

Now, can we keep this as a thread about T-800 PF... I thank you

Just finished paying flexpay... got it today and noticed the back of the leather jacket is ripped... is that normal ??? does anyone encountered that?
2vd1wew.jpg

157du8n.jpg

There should be some small bullet holes/rips but nothing that big.
Just had a look at mine and it doesnt have a rip like that.
Hate to say it but that shouldn't be there.

thanks for the answer bro...
i guess its going back !

I think that hole is a little bigger than usual...but it is not unusual, since there are supposed to be rips due to the bullet holes. Up to personal preference if your going to return it, but if I was in your situation, I would not be bothered and would keep it.

Back