Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree 100%. The likeness is perfectly nailed.

I completely disagree. the HT Arnold is a cool figure, but as far as likeness, it doesn't come close to the T-800 PF.

I disagree with your statement. I found Arnold's likeness on the Terminator PF to be much stronger than the Conan PF.

Maulfan, these pics are stunning.

49.jpg
50.jpg

i've been saying this for a while and i get death threats from HT freaks lol, PF looks EXACTLY like schwarzenegger vs HT not so much, the paint is MUCH better on HT but the PF sculpt is amazingly accurate .. so that's the my #1 T800 figure, not even gonna bother with HT (for the 12" i'll have the neca versions which are awesome)

Just get them all if you can but personally I agree this likeness is superb, maybe the best. Just a pity they didn't properly observe the body proportions.

Just get them all if you can but personally I agree this likeness is superb, maybe the best. Just a pity they didn't properly observe the body proportions.

the proportions is always going to be a huge issue for me
i really want large scale predators for instance but HT seems to be the only one who's going to make them "all" but some of those look like freaking bobble heads, and at 200$ and change it's hard to get a figure where the head is too damn big (with HT it's usually an "angle" issue for me)

Last edited:
Finally got around to finishing padding him up. It's a pretty good statue without any futzing, but with some minor tweaks, you can really improve him.

I paded under his coat in the arms, shoulders and back a bit, used the paper clip trick learned with the HT figure to keep the collar tighter and I uses some very fine string to tie the jacket belt to look like the ends are flopping over.

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

Not to mention another fantastic sculpt lost to crappy paint apps. I still need to sell mine.

Paint can always be changed my man and you can beef him up with tissue paper ...ect.

Great piece and i prefer this Arnold head sculpt over anything Hot Toys and Enterbay has produced.

Paint can always be changed my man and you can beef him up with tissue paper ...ect.

Great piece and i prefer this Arnold head sculpt over anything Hot Toys and Enterbay has produced.

Sometimes I wish Sideshow made the head sculpt removable so I could get it repainted. It's not worth spending the equivalent to the statues overall value to get it repainted imo. I've beefed mine up, did so the first day I got it. It's also his legs too. It's just gotta go, period. I do love Trevor's sculpt and expression.

I agree, but sadly this PF has had its day :monkey2

Today is still this PFs day :hi5:

I finally ordered a 1:1 BD Bust and it's shiping out on the 16th. I'm excited to finally see my display with the 1:1 bust in the middle flanked by the SS T1 & T2 PF :rock

Sometimes I wish Sideshow made the head sculpt removable so I could get it repainted. It's not worth spending the equivalent to the statues overall value to get it repainted imo. I've beefed mine up, did so the first day I got it. It's also his legs too. It's just gotta go, period. I do love Trevor's sculpt and expression.

I agree. a removable head would've made a repaint easier. I'm on the lookout for a local artist that doesn't charge an arm and a leg...with hopes of dropping the piece off and picking it up!

Today is still this PFs day :hi5:

I finally ordered a 1:1 BD Bust and it's shiping out on the 16th. I'm excited to finally see my display with the 1:1 bust in the middle flanked by the SS T1 & T2 PF :rock

I agree. a removable head would've made a repaint easier. I'm on the lookout for a local artist that doesn't charge an arm and a leg...with hopes of dropping the piece off and picking it up!

The endo bust is one of the nicest items sideshow has made. Congratz

Back