Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As great as Trev's work on the face is, I feel like the depth of his head is too short, from a profile or even 3/4 view, he looks a bit off in that regard, but the face is stunning.

Jack, the PF bandolier looks pretty good on the EB figure, if that's why you're asking, but, it's also a bit on the small side, the EB is overall larger than the PF a bit and definitely bigger in the body, the grenades seem slightly small against the EB figure and the bandolier doesn't sit on him so nicely.

As great as Trev's work on the face is, I feel like the depth of his head is too short, from a profile or even 3/4 view, he looks a bit off in that regard, but the face is stunning.

Jack, the PF bandolier looks pretty good on the EB figure, if that's why you're asking, but, it's also a bit on the small side, the EB is overall larger than the PF a bit and definitely bigger in the body, the grenades seem slightly small against the EB figure and the bandolier doesn't sit on him so nicely.

Yeah, thats why I'm wanting it. I heard you saying it seemed small a few months or so ago. But, would like to get one, I'd like the pre-damage cyberdyne look.

Just figured I'd put that out there, incase you felt better waiting for EB to possibly do something, as it would certainly be right to their figure.

WOW dude. These shots are amazing. I agree best 1/4 scale T2 likeness and YES stronger likeness than the Enterbay figure. These pics ARE Arnold, more so than ANY pics I've seen of the Enterbay figure with the glasses off. You cannot beat Trevor grove Schwarzenegger head sculpts...it's just not possible. You can dress a figure up with real leather, metal accessories and a killer paint application...but in the end ... NO ONE nails Schwazenegger's likeness like Trevor Grove...NO ONE

These pics clearly show this T-800 PF is still at the top of the 1/4 scale T2 food chain
:lecture

Still owns the best likeness of all 1/4 scale figure so far.
127_55922_7550a7637a571be.jpg

127_55922_dfc8349739bfdef.jpg

127_55922_c08ca939ffc759a.jpg

127_55922_a37abccd7ff9ea1.jpg

127_55922_c44fb5358fd866c.jpg

is the grenade launcher on the PF removable ? also for Maulfan..do you have the pf ? is there any chance you can put the bandolier on the EB so I can see what it looks like ? I might make a bandolier for my EB but I'm still waiting for mine...

thanks in advance !

Rob

Sorry, sold it off already. And no, the M79 is molded to his hand. Someone with time and being handy with a dremel could probably work the hand off or something, but it won't be easy, plus it's made in a loading pose, woudl take work to get it into a loaded position.

Sorry, sold it off already. And no, the M79 is molded to his hand. Someone with time and being handy with a dremel could probably work the hand off or something, but it won't be easy, plus it's made in a loading pose, woudl take work to get it into a loaded position.

ah..well thanks for the response...

I wonder if there's a real ammo out there that's gonna be close to the size to put on EB ?..like a 9mm..maybe a 38 that I can recast..

I'm planning to make the gray shirt and gloved hands for mine and I have a 1/4 terminator weapons set that was made by Argonauts coming soon..I hope the scale matches...

Rob

ah..well thanks for the response...

I wonder if there's a real ammo out there that's gonna be close to the size to put on EB ?..like a 9mm..maybe a 38 that I can recast..

I'm planning to make the gray shirt and gloved hands for mine and I have a 1/4 terminator weapons set that was made by Argonauts coming soon..I hope the scale matches...

Rob

Someone a while back was promising recasts of that set, where did you get yours?

WOW dude. These shots are amazing. I agree best 1/4 scale T2 likeness and YES stronger likeness than the Enterbay figure. These pics ARE Arnold, more so than ANY pics I've seen of the Enterbay figure with the glasses off. You cannot beat Trevor grove Schwarzenegger head sculpts...it's just not possible. You can dress a figure up with real leather, metal accessories and a killer paint application...but in the end ... NO ONE nails Schwazenegger's likeness like Trevor Grove...NO ONE

These pics clearly show this T-800 PF is still at the top of the 1/4 scale T2 food chain
:lecture

Damn the likeness is awesome is this still for sale? What did the ex have that the reg didn't? I might be looking for one of these. How many Arnold terminator PF was there made?

Confusion? :lol

I think with the repaint it is an incredible likeness but I just don't like the hair tbh, it's more accurate than the EB's though. And to me the face looks a little too long

:lol

but no, I uhhh, I don't see 'confusion' there.

The length of the face looks fine to me - maybe its like Maulfan said - the sculpt isn't deep enough. That could give the impression of a long face.

:lol

but no, I uhhh, I don't see 'confusion' there.

The length of the face looks fine to me - maybe its like Maulfan said - the sculpt isn't deep enough. That could give the impression of a long face.

I see Schwarzenegger's common expression to be a sort of confused/blank/angry sort of look. Which is a perfect Terminator to me

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I have a question for anyone who has this statue. I recently checked mine and noticed that the trousers have turned a brown colour and also the material feels quite brittle as if it is going to disintegrate. It is kept in a Besta with a glass door and gets next to no light at all as it is in my movie room and there is not much light, the temperature is kept quite constant also.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Back