Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup :lol
Nah I mean like weather or not this is likely to become a Grail Piece or something like that

Sideshow WILL milk as much money they can with this; therefore, the ES will be high. I expect the EX will be 1000 and regular will be 1500.

If I buy this PF and if SS makes the T-1000 I will not be getting it because to me the Arnie Terminator Embodies the Terminator so the T-1000 will not be necessary

T-1000 is a must, he is the Yin to the T-800's Yang!

The quintessential embodiment of good versus evil. Not to mention will look bad ass with me CM T-850 and T-X I just got!! :)

its-beautiful.jpg

Someones gotta keep me in the loop, i've never ordered directly from Sideshow before, what should I expect?

Expect to get raped in the brown bullet hole when it comes across the border, if the price on him is $299 US, it will cost you $460-ish by the time u get it and they add, shipping, PST/GST, and Brokerage (what a RIPOFF that is). Thats what Eagle vs Fell Beast just cost me a couple weeks ago. :horror

Last edited:
It'll be him at the Cyberdyne window before he unleashes hell on the cops.You'll get the grenade launcher and minigun.Exc will probably be an undamaged portait or shades.

I'm kinda hoping they don't do the mini-gun scene again as it's already been used for one statue. I'd be happy with just an idealised portrait of the T-800 without it being scene specific.

Otherwise it'd just look like a really big
8320.jpg

I said the same thing a few pages back , I think were on our own though.
I'm not too fond of that statue and its overall look , seems a little bland to me.
I was maybe hoping on having him with the grenade launcher and pistol battle damaged.

I just think having him wielding the mini-gun (while a cool scene) would really restrict either the dynamism or statuesque nature of the pose. Was one of the things I wasn't too keen on the above statue for it doesn't look particularly exciting (facial sculpt aside).

Something like this would make a more dynamic statue
t2-promo-arnold-025.jpg

having the mini-gun on the base of the statue, like after he drops it to blow up the police cars with the M-79 Grenade Launcher would be cool though.

Terminator PF is going to be more about presence that dynamic posing or anything, it's not a dynamic character, a human looking robot that stands around like a statue most of the time.

I think the final pose and weaponry of the PF will be selected around creating and overall presence for the T-800. Part of me thinks it won't be the mini gun based on the posing of the head, it's not really ideal for a minigun pose, it's certainly not in a manner to fire the weapon, he'd just be lugging it around. I'm thinking like grenade launcher in hand or something on the smaller side where the weapon is there for presence but not caught in the act of firing. The SSC statue has the only head pose that works for holding the mini gun, to me, because he looks aimed at something.

Is very true it's not a character best suited to a dynamic pose, which is also why I put statuesque ;) but I'd say it's character has had it's share of dynamic moments (although sculpting it climbing onto the Tanker Truck would be a bit much)

From what we've seen of the PF's so far they are a more idealised version of the character mainly standing there with a signature weapon. Which for the T-800 is far more shotgun than mini-gun as he has it from practically his first scene up until they head to Dysons house.

I guess we’ll se him with his shotgun and that the exclusive will be a grenade launcher to hang over his shoulder.
…as some already pointed out I don’t think we going to see a BD head because then the rest of the body need to be BD too.
Like Indy and other PF’s Sideshow always trying to represent the film or the franchise with the PF, not just a scene from the film. :cool:

terminatorcopyim5.jpg

As much as I like this statue (I do have some issues with his eyes) I don’t think SS wants to copy it. :rolleyes:

dsc01675copyka8.jpg

Rock83 …start looking at SS’s site around three o’clock Thursday night.

This PF would fit nicely besides my 1:1 bust. :D

Can’t wait to order it.

:banana

While the shotgun is signature to T-800 overall in the movie, with the grenades on his shoulder, I'd say grenade launcher will be main weapon with maybe shotgun as the exclusive.

look at how the leather folds up at the bottom right corner, this would suggest an arm coming across the body therefore probably holding the mini gun

screencaptureck3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back