Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the 80`s,wasnt difficult to keep fans entertained as long as the main character looked badass:cool:

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone else is a fan of Third Rock from the Sun, but in the book The High Commanders guide to earth, Arnold was described as an incredibly expensive special effect :lol

I don't think Arnold is a bad actor he's quite good considering, but I wouldn't say hes great

Well I for one hope he is holding the mini-gun, but he could also be holding/reloading his M-79 grenade launcher. If so, the exclusive could be the spent mini-gun to put by his feet. Both poses would be similar by the way he seems to have his arms folded in the pic.

Either way, I'll be there to order regardless what the Exclusive is.:monkey5

I don't think Arnold is a bad actor he's quite good considering, but I wouldn't say hes great

yeah....if hes an entertaining actor, that must make him a good one on some level, isnt that the point of acting and watching movies, 2 b entertained??

yeah....if hes an entertaining actor, that must make him a good one on some level, isnt that the point of acting and watching movies, 2 b entertained??

My thoughts exactly
I can't watch films that have bad acting I just find it too hard
The Terminator films for me don't fall into that category so arnie can't be too bad :D

That actually would be a cool pose to me, it'd look interesting with the expression on the portrait.

I see where the comments about the folds in the jacket would suggest minigun, but at the moment, with that facial expression and head pose, I can't envision a mini gun PF pose that'd work with what we can see, but loading the launcher would work.

If you think about the pose of holding the mini gun, the exclusive could be 2 interchangeable hands, with exclusive hands being

right hand holding grenade launcher (pointing down, chamber open)
left hand holding grenade (arm across body about to place in chamber)

I'm anxious to see the whole thing, I'm confident it'll look great, but there are a number of possible poses and arms he could be with, and some scenarios I just can't see working at the moment but we should know Thursday.

My thoughts exactly
I can't watch films that have bad acting I just find it too hard
The Terminator films for me don't fall into that category so arnie can't be too bad :D

Does anyone else find that when you watch one of his films you just think of the character as Arnold Schwarzenneger, not Douglas Quaid or Harry Tasker. I think the Terminator roles must be the only exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back