Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect to get raped in the brown bullet hole when it comes across the border, if the price on him is $299 US, it will cost you $460-ish by the time u get it and they add, shipping, PST/GST, and Brokerage (what a RIPOFF that is). Thats what Eagle vs Fell Beast just cost me a couple weeks ago. :horror

:horror What? I thought we just pay Gst/Pst and then the handling fee of $5, right? For example I remember getting a Takara Batman from BBTS, the amount declaired was $180 and my charge was around $14 extra at the door.

^^^^! :mad: BTW Brown Bullet Hole made me laugh! :lol

I guess we’ll se him with his shotgun and that the exclusive will be a grenade launcher to hang over his shoulder.
…as some already pointed out I don’t think we going to see a BD head because then the rest of the body need to be BD too.
Like Indy and other PF’s Sideshow always trying to represent the film or the franchise with the PF, not just a scene from the film. :cool:

terminatorcopyim5.jpg

As much as I like this statue (I do have some issues with his eyes) I don’t think SS wants to copy it. :rolleyes:

dsc01675copyka8.jpg

Rock83 …start looking at SS’s site around three o’clock Thursday night.

This PF would fit nicely besides my 1:1 bust. :D

Can’t wait to order it.

:banana

three norwegian time right?

Really looking forward to this one. I had thought about the CM but this one will fill the bill I think. Just hope the exclusive isn't a pair of sunglasses.:lol

That’s right. :D

I’m just watching the SS site until I see the newsletter is up on the site. If I wait on the NL on my mail it’s to late if the exclusive go fast. :banghead

:joy

Man...customs fees would kill us man,and that heavy item the shipping wont be cheap either,our Postal system is the most expensive in the world dont you agree?I checked SSC and a Pf would be 60$ shipping,if we ever sell it it will cost us close to 200$ to send it out overseas,i always have problems with selling my figures because of the expensive shipping.

Man...customs fees would kill us man,and that heavy item the shipping wont be cheap either,our Postal system is the most expensive in the world dont you agree?I checked SSC and a Pf would be 60$ shipping,if we ever sell it it will cost us close to 200$ to send it out overseas,i always have problems with selling my figures because of the expensive shipping.

You absolutely right :mad: ...that’s one of the reason I never sell abroad. :rolleyes:

I only buy from SS if it’s an exclusive. My dealer always lover the value, so I never have to pay taxes etc. :joy

:D

You absolutely right :mad: ...that’s one of the reason I never sell abroad. :rolleyes:

I only buy from SS if it’s an exclusive. My dealer always lover the value, so I never have to pay taxes etc. :joy

:D

Same here,always ask them to declare a lower value,i never recieve any damaged packages so no isurance needed.
Sideshowtoy and Bigbadtoystore doesnt do that for you,and it sucks!

So a reversable Total Recall / T2 PF? That would kick ass, especially if the spare head was of the one in your avatar! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY KIWL YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL!

haha,that will never happen,i would have to ask someone to sculpt me the"blew my covaaah" Arnie head,its gonna happen sometime,trust me on that.

haha,that will never happen,i would have to ask someone to sculpt me the"blew my covaaah" Arnie head,its gonna happen sometime,trust me on that.

hehe, imagine the costs just to have a PF of probably one of the worst acting performances in cinema history? :lol Well right after Commando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back