Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Ive known the guy for about 15 years-never heard him called a Hulk though :lol

You 2 respect eachother TOO much,thats why:lol.I dont think you want to listen to our conversations,can be scary sometimes.

Yeah Ive known the guy for about 15 years-never heard him called a Hulk though :lol

Its all good man, we only chat online he's never seen "The Stud" live in the flesh or as the ladies say "The Man" :naughty

Hulk is for someone more temperamental and violent, i'm more of a ladies man! :cool:

Its all good man, we only chat online he's never seen "The Stud" live in the flesh or as the ladies say "The Man" :naughty

Hulk is for someone more temperamental and violent, i'm more of a ladies man! :cool:
Ladies man now! Im hearing all sorts of new ones. I gotta run these ones by your bro for his comments!

I love it... the sculpt is PERFECT. Size doesn't bother me, Arnold had lost some bulk by this point. I didn't even notice until someone said something. Really is pretty damn close to his size as is.

It's badass... :rock

From T2 PF to Roy discussion,NICE!:horror

He`s a good guy,he told me you had a kick ass collection that made his look bad,have you posted pics of it in The "Show your Shelves" section?

I love it... the sculpt is PERFECT. Size doesn't bother me, Arnold had lost some bulk by this point. I didn't even notice until someone said something. Really is pretty damn close to his size as is.

It's badass... :rock
It truly is a dead on likeness. Combined with the pose-its awesome.

Likeness is great, body is way too thin, exclusive is a waste.

What could have been awesome becomes average.

Yea im going too agree with you Jedistarkiller
It just doesn't seem right too me, partly for those reasons you have mentioned :banghead

The likeness of the face is spot on, but Sideshow have to add a little more bulk to the body especially to the legs. Looks like the Terminator has gone to Jenny Craig!

I've orderered the Ex but i dunno...the pose and choice of weapon is a big let down...for me, Arnie with shades, holding that shotgun would have been far more cool...however, its still quite a kick ass representation, so its all good in the hood

I've orderered the Ex but i dunno...the pose and choice of weapon is a big let down...for me, Arnie with shades, holding that shotgun would have been far more cool...however, its still quite a kick ass representation, so its all good in the hood

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I was hoping for an alternate BD head for the exclusive... In addition, Arnold really looks too thin.
Anyway I got my Exclusive edition secured. Looking forward to getting my first PF!

Ordered the Ex, but waiting to see if they pack the body with more muscle (it's only the prototype) debause it looks definitely too thin for Arnie... heck.. check is bac and shoulder looks like a 12 year old with an oversized leather jacket on! Same goes for his arms I mean where's the biceps on his left arm?

If they improve it I'll keep it. If not, I'll order the regular through a retailer and inmprove it myself.

Besides that the figure is simply AMAZINGLY detailed. I would have preferred the mini-gun but , well, I can live with that :)

I dunno:confused: When I first saw the Leonidas PF I thought wow that's perfect, I just can't say the same for this Terminator PF. The limbs look thin and shoulders look too narrow, but the likeness is spot on. Sideshow really have to address these problems, THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!

Sideshow should have no problem with a T-1000 if they decide to produce one...they already nabbed Patrick's likeness rights for Doggett and their own 1/6th T-1000.

Well, for anyone concerned with the body proportions, Prototype Pending is plastered all over the images, so it's possible that gets changed before the final product. It's a Q2 2009 piece, if that ends up late May then there's plenty of time. And it could always get pushed out to Q3.

God damn, quantity is already decreasing. At least it's just the Ex.

Still I'm abit disapointed with the statue's appearance, looks too skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back