Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's selling out....

Something tells me the ES will be that of Indy: 1000 EX and 3000 REG

i just cant wait for it now.
when i am filthy rich and have my own home cinema, this will go so nicely at the side displays... ahhhh.... dream on!

i'm excited to display this, next to my Arnold 1:1 bust, next to my NECA 18" repainted endo. Will look beautiful.

i'm excited to display this, next to my Arnold 1:1 bust, next to my NECA 18" repainted endo. Will look beautiful.

You sir have the most amazing NECA endo ever! Never get tired of looking at that thing, always thinking how I can do the same and not ruin it :lol

Well, for anyone concerned with the body proportions, Prototype Pending is plastered all over the images, so it's possible that gets changed before the final product. It's a Q2 2009 piece, if that ends up late May then there's plenty of time. And it could always get pushed out to Q3.

Yeah but if anyone says anything bad they'll be attacked and called a nitpicker by those that will take whatever comes.

yea man, whats the deal...
first we get "people will settle for anything" and then we get that CM Indy is perfect... talk about settling for mediocrity!

yea man, whats the deal...
first we get "people will settle for anything" and then we get that CM Indy is perfect... talk about settling for mediocrity!

Reading is fundamental. I'll give you my entire collection if you can find a post where I said anything remotely close to "CM Indy is perfect." I'll wait in here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back