The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screenshot20110413at817.png

April 27th, 9:00 AM HK time

---

As for "Legion" remark, I meant that Hot Toys may have larger fanbase currently (as said dedguy), but 3A has Legion and we all are part of it! We are united by friendship, mutual respect and passion for collecting.

We follow Ashley and P!TU... I'm glad they are in the forefront of 3A for us fans.

As for "Legion" remark, I meant that Hot Toys may have larger fanbase currently (as said dedguy), but 3A has Legion and we all are part of it! We are united by friendship, mutual respect and passion for collecting.
Right, ThreeA returns that respect in many aspects. You can't say that from Hot Toys. When you knock on their door with a legit request, and they don't like it, they pretend they don't hear you. You don't even get a 'NO'. They just ignore you. So much for their respect towards their customers. As far as I can tell, Three A has never done that before. On the contrary.

Right, ThreeA returns that respect in many aspects. You can't say that from Hot Toys. When you knock on their door with a legit request, and they don't like it, they pretend they don't hear you. You don't even get a 'NO'. They just ignore you. So much for their respect towards their customers. As far as I can tell, Three A has never done that before. On the contrary.

i hate that ____! you dont even get acknowledge. Doesn't matter how many idiots are out there making stupid request even they should be acknowledged. So many companies do that. :monkey4

What do you guys think about upcoming WWRp de Plume + lil Dropcloth sale on April 27th?

What do you guys think about upcoming WWRp de Plume + lil Dropcloth sale on April 27th?

Didn't know the DC's were on sale too. I'd be pretty keen to pick one up in 1/12. They're gonna look great next to the brambles & berties!

What colour-ways are we getting Gimby?

i will be picking up all of them, hopefully that is. i really hope barguest isnt some secret drop or anything and he gets his own release. hes the one i want the most in portable but i am really excited for a portable kuan, jung, and gebi. diy doesnt hurt either.

Didn't know the DC's were on sale too. I'd be pretty keen to pick one up in 1/12. They're gonna look great next to the brambles & berties!

What colour-ways are we getting Gimby?

Two pack of WWRp Jung de Plume and Jungler Dropcloth
3AA Exclusive: WWRp Gebi de Plume, Kuan de Plume and Commando Droplcoth
Single carded WWRp DIY de Plume _ CMIYCS

It's unclear at this point what CMIYCS is!

Just got my 1st few 3A Toys through. Two L.Martins, with one other still on the way but they are awesome. Can't wait to get my other 3A PO's now, I've got to heavey Brambles on PO, they must be massive, for some reason I thought the L.Martins were going to be small but there not actually small at all. Gonna have to seriously order some more :D

Last edited:
just starting out with 3A and loving it. selling most of my collection off to only collect 3A. where is the best place to find info on when all drop happen?

any info will help me out :hi5:

i went the same way, going back a few years my collection was 95% hot toys and a little known collection of 3A not my 3A collection is prob 95% of what I have........:yess:

Yeah 3A has really impressed me. Them L.Martins cost me about £40 each delivered, which for high end toys is nothing & there just so cool. Love the paint & weathering on them. There just really unique, so may be 3A will start taking over my collection. Don't get me wrong I love Hot Toys but with there constant rising prices, I will soon start cutting down & 3A has definitely grabbed my attention :)

The WWRp Large Martins are big too, almost the same size as the WWR Dropcloths and at half the price of the DCs.

Back