The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This worked way better for the focal slices.

5655795528_7a15e8dab9_b.jpg

The original photos used to create this composite:
5655219489_57212f8f95_o.png

Sick pics of JC. I am still deciding between Fighting or Exegesis JC. Anyone have both that can comment?

I would go for standard, prefer it over Exegesis.

But the one I like the most is Tracky Fighting JC....but I have the thing for Trackies. Mauro JC is extra dirty and weathered...maybe too much for some.

Btw, according to Ash, lil Jungler DC is really loaded, will come with everything 1/6th scale version has + gatling gun

ashley-wood-jungler-dropcloth-wwr-threea-3a-1-6_290539463320.jpg

WWRp de Plume + lil Dropcloth sale is happening in less than 24 hours from now, on April 27th 9:00 AM HK time

No, HDR is for multiple light exposures. This is multiple focal exposures. I had to composite them manually.

Sick pics of JC. I am still deciding between Fighting or Exegesis JC. Anyone have both that can comment?

Out of them all, Tracky is the most detailed. Not just because of the extra T-shirt, but the cotton-like fabric on the track suit can take weathering a lot better than the robe, which has a more nylon plasticy fabric material. The weathering on the track suit looks more like stone washed jeans, where as the robe is just smudge paint. But the wire on the robe does lend more badass feel to it.

If only between Fighting & Exegesis, then I would pick Fighting. He look more like a traditional JC, and Exegesis is much cleaner on the weathering. Mauro is really filthy in comparison.

I would go for standard, prefer it over Exegesis.

But the one I like the most is Tracky Fighting JC....but I have the thing for Trackies. Mauro JC is extra dirty and weathered...maybe too much for some.

Btw, according to Ash, lil Jungler DC is really loaded, will come with everything 1/6th scale version has + gatling gun

ashley-wood-jungler-dropcloth-wwr-threea-3a-1-6_290539463320.jpg

WWRp de Plume + lil Dropcloth sale is happening in less than 24 hours from now, on April 27th 9:00 AM HK time

Thanks! I think I am going to see if I can get my hands on the 2 pack. Might pass on the DIY. Unsure how I would display him.

dead and alice, you both are always killing it with your pics!

Why, thank you Gimbat! Apreciate it! Can't wait to receive Baka & Kyu (hopefully this week) to go crazy on them.

Oh as for FJC, Tracky is definatly my favorite. The AK tracky team and the schadow variants I like the best. I think FJC and Drown look to cool in their track suits!

Last edited:
Thanks, that came off a bit curt. Wasn't my intention. This is a new technique I've discovered from some photography blogs I read. Usually you use an automated system to do it and you use like 35 slices or something when taking macro shots of much smaller things. You can end up with some pretty staggering "impossible" photos.

nah, i'm struggling with photography as is. let alone post processing.haha
barely have enough time to burn. every day is a learning experience they say. :]

hey guys im looking at getting in to some dslr stuff. i am a big manual photography guy and actually teach it at my school. anyway i have heard both sides of the canon vs nikon argument but just wanted to know what you guys shoot with. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

hey guys im looking at getting in to some dslr stuff. i am a big manual photography guy and actually teach it at my school. anyway i have heard both sides of the canon vs nikon argument but just wanted to know what you guys shoot with. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

The Canon if you get the kit comes with a better kit lens and arguably there's some better Canon lenses in the lower end range. The bodies are pretty comparable. I would look at what sort of lenses you want and base what you buy on that.

Back