The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep read that :yess:

at the moment my focus is on the TQ sale tonight....:hi5:

Jumped in on my first ThreeA fig. Got the standard TQ. Didn't know that you have to wait in line at the beginning of the year to become a 3AA member, noobie of me. Hopefully I can get in on the action next year.

Also picked up the retail release of WWRP Iron Panda. Love the black/white theme.

TQ sale ends anytime now, I hope everyone picked up what he/she wanted. Unless you are sitting this one out and waiting for WWRp de Plume drop :)

WOW -- still available...

Ash is wanting to rake up the dough on his retread variants.

5652003176_bd699c11b6_b.jpg

ok so im kinda new to the threeA world. Where is the best place to find out about all the drop that happen and to buy these do you just have to be a member to the bambaland store or is there something else to it?

any info will help me out and get me on the right track because all i have been able to collect are the retail releases and I always seem to miss when new figures drop

:hi5:

That is correct. Only for the 3AA exclusives is a membership required and these days everything is generally up for 24 hours. Also keep in mind any release date and time is in Hong Kong time.

Some more JC photos:

Sassy JC, way sassier than I thought the pose was when I did it.
5654755380_3c5489b79e_b.jpg

5654186463_5f3d50098f_b.jpg

Combined three different focal ranges here so that's why it might look a bit wonky. I think if I do this again I need to use a much smaller aperture setting. I took the three photos wide open at 1.8/ƒ which was too short a focal distance for this to work quite right.

5654759154_653d856ab6_b.jpg

Back