The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like 1 and 7. The only way this can work is if we can get a full group together and everyone is taken and i get the payment from everyone before sunday. Here is a link to what they all look like:
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

They are at the top of the page numbered one through 10.

Heres the list:

1:theghostinside
2: Armored Foe
3: DpM
4: Minivader
5: Deak Starkiller
6: dedguy
7:theghostinside
8: Natron
9:
10: Dnett
11/King Thumb: Ultimate Weapon

Ill put pending on the list with the people that have already stated interest. Please just me me details and whatnot after you see your spot on the list. Ill update as people show interest. Thanks.

Heres the updated list. We have about 1 more spots left to fill. I think i said before but the pack is $650, but with my 3AA discount it makes it 552.50, which comes to $50.22 a figure. Once i get the pack in hand everyone can pay exact shipping to wherever they are. I just need the $50.22 from each person after the list is filled. If the list isnt filled or not everyone pays then i can afford to front the extra right now. I just wanted 1 and 7, so the rest are fair game. All are 1/6 scale and no shipping date has been released yet.

Last edited:
I'll go in for #8. I'd also go for #3, #10, or K if someone had to drop out (that's what I get for showing up late!).

Id go in on this thats a pretty good deal. I'll take a #2...thats the dude with the cleaver and machete style knife correct.

Got ya. Looks like we have just one more spot to fill.

Updated List:

1:theghostinside
2: Armored Foe
3: DpM
4: Minivader
5: Deak Starkiller
6: dedguy
7:theghostinside
8: Natron
9: The Drizzle
10: Dnett
11/King Thumb: Ultimate Weapon

Last edited:
I can see Ash is still milking it...

Raping people for the same figure, multiple times...

One-trick pony.

Damn, I would take #9 (I love orange!) but I don't have a working paypal. Could you take a google payment? Please help me figure out some way I can get in on this, I would love #9!

Last edited:
Almost there! Great stuff.

Hey Drizzle do you not have someone that can pay it for you and you pay them back?

Almost there! Great stuff.

Hey Drizzle do you not have someone that can pay it for you and you pay them back?

Not off the top of my head. I'm kinda boned because My cousin (jerk) jacked my paypal a while back and messed it up, so my name is mud with paypal. They suspended my account. I do have a debit card that has never been used on paypal, wonder if I could make a one-time card payment that way, or would it recognize my name and have that be a problem? if I can just make a "non-registering" payment, then I'm in. This would be my 1st 3A figure, I've been interested for a while.

ghost, I'll pm you my email address, and you can send me an invoice, and I'll try to pay by credit card.

ps- going to bed now, be back on in 6 or 8 hrs...

Last edited:
Back