The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we have a full list. Awesome. Now that it is done i need everyone to pm me that they are going to be able to pay before the sale tonight. If i dont have payment from everyone i cant do this. If everyone is cool with this then you can send me the $51.00 for the figure now to my paypal and then pay the exact shipping after the set comes in. I have never done anything like this before so i just want to make sure everything goes smoothly and everyone understands what is going on. The set will come to my house and then ill break them up and send them out. If everyone is cool with this then just send me a pm that you can pay and ill send out my paypal. I would rather do it this way as i dont want to send out my paypal and some people pay and some dont and i have to send a bunch of refunds and then paypal flags my account for weird activity.

Updated List:

1:theghostinside
2: Armored Foe
3: DpM
4: Minivader
5: Deak Starkiller
6: dedguy
7:theghostinside
8: Natron
9: The Drizzle
10: Dnett
11/King Thumb: Ultimate Weapon

Soon as i get a pm from everyone on the list ill send out my paypal to everyone on the list. Thanks again.

Also,

Just wanted to throw this out there as well. I have my name on #1 and #7. If someone wants #7, then just let me know. All i really need is 1.

Heres a picture of #7:

fauxbox.jpg

Just waiting to hear back from a couple of people. If i dont hear by the time the sale starts then i guess we will just have to dissolve the group buy thing. We should try to get together a group for future reference that would chip in on big multipack deals like this. It would help me out a good bit. Anyway ill post the official yay or nay once the sale starts.

Just waiting to hear back from a couple of people. If i dont hear by the time the sale starts then i guess we will just have to dissolve the group buy thing. We should try to get together a group for future reference that would chip in on big multipack deals like this. It would help me out a good bit. Anyway ill post the official yay or nay once the sale starts.

getting people to commit is very hard... i wish you guys nothing but the best of luck with your list..

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. If you sent me a pm dont worry i got it. Just waiting on a couple more people. Dont want to single anyone out so im not going to say names. I will update at the start of the sale. Otherwise i guess everyone will have to just buy the singles.

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. If you sent me a pm dont worry i got it. Just waiting on a couple more people. Dont want to single anyone out so im not going to say names. I will update at the start of the sale. Otherwise i guess everyone will have to just buy the singles.

Hey there sorry man, i hadnt been on the forum. Where do I need to pay money to and how much. Sorry i'll PM you.

Back