The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone. Didnt hear from everyone before the sale started so i guess we are going to have to just buy what you want. No group buy. It turned out to be way more complicated than i imagined. I learned from it though and like i said we need to get more organized to do future group buys if you want. We should start a group on here. Sorry again, i wanted it to happen as much as anyone did.

1:theghostinside
2: Armored Foe
3: DpM
4: Minivader
5: Deak Starkiller
6: dedguy
7:theghostinside
8: natron
9: The Drizzle
10: Dnett
11/King Thumb: Dnett

Correct me if im wrong but all these people are willing to do this right?

Last edited:
I was still interested in #8 if this happens, and I'd still go #3 or K/11, but it looks like those are covered.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not being on the boards. Part of the deal was that if i didnt hear from everyone before the sale started, then it just was gonna have to not work out. I didnt hear from everyone and really dont want to try and salvage the group buy at this point because i dont have to cash to cover the people that i didnt hear from and it just gets too complicated if other people get involved. This is alot of money from 9 or so different people and i really dont want anyone to have a bad experience out of it. Really dont want to mess up my feedback. Like i said this was the first time i tried something like this, so i learned from it. Paypal has been acting screwy here lately for me so i dont want to have to do a bunch of refunds if i dont get the money from everyone. Sorry if i got anyones hopes up, i wanted this to work out hence why i have been trying so hard for the past couple of days. I can help people out with my discount, but i am about to go to bed soon. If someone wants to use my discount just pm me and ill get back to you in the morning.

Back