The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sort of just figured it out myself through trial and error. I use a variety of techniques. I'm not really sure about any tutorials on the subject. I will say I pretty much only use craft acrylics.

I really want a 1/12 Mongrol. Is it going to be only available to 3A members or will retailers be getting them in to? Sorry if that's a noob question.

Got my first finger gang member last night (number 8), very nice it is too.

I ordered number 3 when they were up on bamba but no sign of that one yet. This one was from a split pack and sent from the US to the UK.

New review and lots of photos. Darwin Rothchild and 003, Father Son Two pack

img_0912.jpg

I really enjoyed your review. Honestly I find this fanbase tends to be largely blind fanboyism so I see nothing but praise even for the worst qualities of 3A figures. It's nice to see someone actually point out the various flaws and issues, especially in such a fair manner. Seriously it was a really good balance of pros and cons for the Roth portion of the review. Really detailed and highly informative.

Seriously considering how much this set cost it's nice to see someone being as in depth and analytic as possible. I will have to check out your other reviews. I was really impressed!

I really want a 1/12 Mongrol. Is it going to be only available to 3A members or will retailers be getting them in to? Sorry if that's a noob question.

Anyone can buy that 1/12 Mongrol currently still at Bambalandstore.com. $55 + 10 shipping for non-3AA.
Go for it before it got pulled down. Today is the 6th day it is in the store.

Meanwhile, new item at Bambalandstore, William Wray's Cult of Beauty book. $35 shipped. FYI

Back